Guild Strongholds + A Few Ideas

Jajomurphy

First of all, thank you to the devs for continuing to maintain strongholds, and the many, many options available to us. It really helps keep this game alive.

That being said, there's a few things that would be absolutely fantastic to have. Top of that list, for me, is allowing guilds to have more than one SH. The current limit of 1 SH and 1 FS per guild is more than a bit restrictive. Full disclosure, as a member of a roleplaying guild, and with that being my primary reason for playing this game, I am incredibly biased.

I am fully aware that there are other issues that require more immediate attention than Strongholds, and roleplaying in general, but it would be nice if guilds had their SH limit increased to one of each SH, same as personal. But even an increase to 3 SH's + FS would be great.

It would also be nice to have the option of a second FS.

A few ideas:

A new SH/Guild SH:

A Gage or Terminus/Republic equivalent SH with a bridge, crew deck, officer's deck, and hangar.

An Oricon SH akin to Vader's Mustafar Castle.

A smaller apartment than Coru/DK, just a simple 1-2 bedroom apartment.

Obviously, like so many others, I'd love to see a change to the hook system, but barring that overhaul, an expansion of the X/Y placement from 20 to 50 would solve many issues.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
First of all, thank you to the devs for continuing to maintain strongholds, and the many, many options available to us. It really helps keep this game alive.

That being said, there's a few things that would be absolutely fantastic to have. Top of that list, for me, is allowing guilds to have more than one SH. The current limit of 1 SH and 1 FS per guild is more than a bit restrictive. Full disclosure, as a member of a roleplaying guild, and with that being my primary reason for playing this game, I am incredibly biased.

I am fully aware that there are other issues that require more immediate attention than Strongholds, and roleplaying in general, but it would be nice if guilds had their SH limit increased to one of each SH, same as personal. But even an increase to 3 SH's + FS would be great.

It would also be nice to have the option of a second FS.

A few ideas:

A new SH/Guild SH:

A Gage or Terminus/Republic equivalent SH with a bridge, crew deck, officer's deck, and hangar.

An Oricon SH akin to Vader's Mustafar Castle.

A smaller apartment than Coru/DK, just a simple 1-2 bedroom apartment.

Obviously, like so many others, I'd love to see a change to the hook system, but barring that overhaul, an expansion of the X/Y placement from 20 to 50 would solve many issues.

I'm still waiting for a zakuulan stronghold.