10 year suggestion

Alericus

Strange this was never done. So watching the new upgraded 4k Ultra HD Deceived Cinematic Trailer..I have to ask 1 question.

What was Coruscant never added as a warzone, in fact why wasn't it the 1st warzone?

Perhaps this has been answered by BW elsewhere but looking back now after all these years, it does seem strange this never happened.

I think new maps would be great ie

Coruscant, Alderaan, Zakuul.

please not another reskinned hutball!!!!!

It wouldn't really make any sense lorewise. If it were a serious battleground it would mean the Empire had managed to launch and sustain a continued assault on the Republic capital world and as such were close to finishing the war. If it were a testing/training facility kind of like OPG it would mean the Republic had decided to invite various sith lords and dark council members to come practice on Coruscant, which would seem stranger still.

i believe they should just put in pure deathmatch or team TDM maps, or even convert some of them to this.

I am one of the few that enjoy objectives, i play to win not pad stats, but maybe if we give those who just want to play that way the chance they might actually play the other maps right?

Doubtful i know but a guy can hope.

i believe they should just put in pure deathmatch or team TDM maps, or even convert some of them to this.

I am one of the few that enjoy objectives, i play to win not pad stats, but maybe if we give those who just want to play that way the chance they might actually play the other maps right?

At this point, I'll take any PVP change or improvement. Maybe even a balance patch sometime. Legit anything.

so you want arena's?

Just want to see non-ranked arenas either go away or become their own queue. and then in the 8v8 matches; no leader board besides objective points. show me my damage sure; but for everyone else; just their objective points. take away the opportunity for those that ignore objectives to stroke their epeen

so you want arena's?

Just want to see non-ranked arenas either go away or become their own queue. and then in the 8v8 matches; no leader board besides objective points. show me my damage sure; but for everyone else; just their objective points. take away the opportunity for those that ignore objectives to stroke their epeen

No, arenas are 4v4. Im talking about a free for all, no teams, toss a group into a map and let them take each other out over and over for a set time, whoever has the most kills at the end individually, wins. You could use the same maps perhaps, but not the same format.

No, arenas are 4v4. Im talking about a free for all, no teams, toss a group into a map and let them take each other out over and over for a set time, whoever has the most kills at the end individually, wins. You could use the same maps perhaps, but not the same format.

that won't work in a game with support roles. it also requires much closer attention to balance than BW has ever even hinted at in the past decade.

w/o excising heal and tank specs, you'd have to allow premades and assign teams. (more than 2 teams could be interesting)

if it's limited only to dps, then I fear it will be more exclusionary than solo ranked in terms of what classes and specs you can bring to the match, and that would require big time attention to balance...but I see it as otherwise viable and interesting.

the easiest thing in the world at this point is to just create an unranked arena queue and then find a way to enforce adherance to the objective map win condition (or ffs just let ppl leave when ppl start ignoring them). I have to admit that I'm curious to see if an arena unranked queue would thrive or die.

my money is on it dying b/c it gets dominated by 3m and 4m premades that wipe the queue. but that's only a guess. I'm definitely curious. as for popuation issues, as long as BW keeps incentivizing players with GS and Conquest crap into reg WZs, they will keep filling. it is what it is. although I think those players would be particularly keen on seeing the DM move to arenas.

That’s an excellent idea for new maps. But I wouldn’t support converting current maps unless they are Quesh Ball or Vandin Ball to TDM.

What they could do is add a mechanic to some of them like they have for Hypergates and Yavin that counts kills towards your win objectives.

Like holding 2 nodes in Civil war means each kill clicks the clock faster in favour of your team.

For Void Star, each kill per room reduces the time required to cap the door or stop uncap it depending on which team has the most kills and also reduces or increases the timer for the match and to finish.

Edited by TrixxieTriss