How to purchase a penthouse

theUndead

Okay, so clearly I am a sub right? Why if I approach the penthouse stronghold vendor its saying I am not subscribed? And is the only way to get a deed through the seasons?

Some elaboration is required, thank you.

Edited by theUndead

You have to purchase the penthouse with the GS tokens (I believe it takes 8) and you can only purchase one this season and then the other next season as there is only 15 tokens per season.

Ok thanks for the help. But, how do I go about getting more tokens to make my purchase?

Ok thanks for the help. But, how do I go about getting more tokens to make my purchase?

You have to gain ranks in the Galactic Season. You can do that buy doing daily and weekly Priority Objectives, which you can find in the Conquest list. You can also purchase levels with Cartel Coins. Apparently at the end of 30 days from the start of the Season, you'll also be able to purchase levels with in game credits.

Yeah, that message you read on the Fleet Stronghold Terminal is misleading because one would infer that it can be purchasable if one was a subscriber. It should be revised to explain how to acquire said currency in order to purchase the stronghold.