Galactic Season companion and story wish/suggestion for next seasons thread.

I'm sure you have already some idea what next seasons story, comp, rewards etc. will be. Also I know that 1st seasons just started few days ago, but I wanted to make such post the moment I heard about that "battle pass".

But stil I think some suggestions from community can help you or something.

Soo, what companion species/types/etc. you would like to see next?

Personally, I'd love to see Selktah and Kel'dor companions and new HK-unit model (either older or newer one).

That's from me.

I'd rather something that's not another companion I'll never use tbh. More clothes, weapons, tunings, flares, titles, emotes, fun stuff.

[Edit] or character stuff thats not in the CM like new faces, complexions etc. Also woulld never say no to new hair, makeup, eye colours etc.

Edited by Suzsi

I'm sure you have already some idea what next seasons story, comp, rewards etc. will be. Also I know that 1st seasons just started few days ago, but I wanted to make such post the moment I heard about that "battle pass".

Personally, I'd love to see Selktah and Kel'dor companions and new HK-unit model (either older or newer one).

That's from me.

Jedi Consular is my favorite class story. Since none of my class companions matter post-Vanilla, I'd love to have a Voss Jedi companion I can bring to Makeb with me.

I'm OK with new companions, pets, a Kai Zykken stronghold deco ( it could replace Felusia Stato) , but it wouldn't bother me to have a chance to get some armor sets,weapons, mounts, hair styles and so on.

The problem with the Galactic Season are the objectives, they are way too limited and do not help newcomers. Besides, crowding everyone in a few Heroic areas is a bad idea. Now, here is what i would do : turn some of the conquest objectives into Galactic seasons objectives in order to give everyone a fair chance to advance or create new GS objectives that don't require players to go to very populated areas.

Galactic Season companion and story wish/suggestion for next seasons thread.

I'll just keep asking for the same companions I've wanted for years:

New!:

Slint, from the sith warrior story on Hoth

Shoots Lasers from the Ravagers op

Still on my list (note: I'd want them depicted in their original state, not aged / damaged / cyberized / etc.)

Private Farn from the trooper story on Ord Mantell.

Attros Finn from the jedi consular story on Coruscant

Alif from the sith inquisitor story on Korriban

Paul from the Lost Son quest on Ord Mantell

Ones I don't really want any more:

Big Jan from the A Mule Out of Water quest from smuggler class story on Coruscant

Edited by xordevoreaux

Still on my list (note: I'd want them depicted in their original state, not aged / damaged / cyberized / etc.)

At least let the guy look like he's been doing *something* (you know, like, say, being alive) for the last 12 or so years since the player started the stories. And have a promotion.

Attros was pretty cool (and I'm not, er, "into" guys).

A hopeless weenie who deserves every megavolt the Inquisitor put into him. Sorry. Not much is going to change my opinion of him.

I did wonder what became of Bonecrusher.

At least let the guy look like he's been doing *something* (you know, like, say, being alive) for the last 12 or so years since the player started the stories. And have a promotion.

If such companions, like the new one this galactic season, would be available for a new character at level 1, it hasn't been 12 years.

I'll just keep asking for the same companions I've wanted for years:

Ones I don't really want any more:

Big Jan from the A Mule Out of Water quest from smuggler class story on Coruscant

I like all these ideas but agree with Steve that I'd want them aged. Lowest common denominator though, it'd be easier for BW to just use the original sprites.

I would also like Jettison, from the Smuggler class / comp story on Tat.

Nokril ("Hey there, sport"), from the tank of eels quest on Hutta

Taunt, from the SW class/comp story on NS

The Lady of Pain, from the BH class story on Tat

Mennaeus ("That's your opinion, Mennaeus!") from the lost students quest on Tython.

Ones I don't want include Rowan Delk from the JC class story on Tat and Sharack Breev from the SW class story on Tar.

Edited by Ardrossan

That's from me.

They should have characters turn up from various class and other stories who haven't definitely died. They should also have companions available who are otherwise class-exclusive. Here are my top suggestions:

1) The Esh-Kha leader Hallow Voice or one of his lieutenants from the Consular Story

2) Ashara Zavros from the Inq story--she's a Grey Jedi and not too attached to Republic or Empire, even distanced herself from the Inquisitor and trained on Voss.

3) Tanno Vik: yes he has a "kill" option. But he doesn't reappear even for Troopers and isn't likely to. Make him acquirable as a reward for this event.

4) Akaavi Spar: given the increased importance of Mandalorian conflicts and Shae's relationship w/ the Alliance, it'd be interesting to see Akaavi show up again. Yes she does appear already for both Smugglers & BH but it wouldn't take much to retcon her in as a reward with a different Alliance Alert

5) Andronikos Revel: another pirate. Why not? I'm surprised they haven't made him available to other classes.

Watch it !!!

:eek:

Hmmm .. I wonder if they thought of ...

(never mind ... I'm about to dig myself a really deep hole ) :D:D:D

All I meant was aging or anything other modification wouldn't be what originally attracted me to those characters.

Whatever the reward is please make more options available for the daily and weekly tasks. Also allow us to reset them more than once. I do not like PvP and GSF and making me do those things is not very fun. I also would like to see other options for the weekly other than Operations, PvP, or GSF. Simple, but challenging tasks that do not require gameplay that some players dislike. Having to PvP does not make me like it, in fact I hate it even more. Not everyone is amble to complete operations or enjoy PvP, so allowing other gameplay for weekly would be nice. Perhaps complete multiple weekly assignments on more than one planet or completing multiple heroics on many many planets. Right now it just seems rinse and repeat tasks with no end of changes in sight.

Whatever the reward is please make more options available for the daily and weekly tasks. Also allow us to reset them more than once. I do not like PvP and GSF and making me do those things is not very fun. I also would like to see other options for the weekly other than Operations, PvP, or GSF. Simple, but challenging tasks that do not require gameplay that some players dislike. Having to PvP does not make me like it, in fact I hate it even more. Not everyone is amble to complete operations or enjoy PvP, so allowing other gameplay for weekly would be nice. Perhaps complete multiple weekly assignments on more than one planet or completing multiple heroics on many many planets. Right now it just seems rinse and repeat tasks with no end of changes in sight.

How about crafting as a PO? 50 items, 75 items, synthetic/industrial/universal prefabs and so on. Or flashpoints.

CLASH IN HYPERSPACE!

• Season is "loosely" based around the clash between Republic and Imperial Navy in same way current season is loosely based around killing insectoids.

• Aiding stretched and thin supply&production lines of imp and rep navy is a big deal.

• Crafters aid the war effort by creating various Starship components. Turning these over to NPCs is a PO. Each profession has few new craftables added to menu just for this sesason.

• Soloable planetaries and mob kill missions are scavenger hunts that take you to various in-game locations that usually feature crashed ships or starships. Or parked ships and starships. Oricon, Hoth are examples of places that are big hotspots here. Killing mobs or looting nodes in such areas yields handy mission items.

• Couple of FPs that feature clashes in space show up more often than others. Applies to the FPs that are about Starfighter production too. Corellian and Kuat Shipyards, False Emperor,BT, few others.

• Some synergy between crafting and other POs. Killing and scavenging stuff on planetside or completing PO-FPs yields materials needed to craft spaceship components.

• POs somehow revolving around space combat (loot crashed starships on Oricon, do Corellia FP, etc) can drop ship and fleet req tokens that are usable in GSF.

• Lots of GSF and WZ objectives! Rerolling away from one won't bring another GSF or WZ objective.

• Railshooter pve and railshooter pve hard mode missions among POs.

• GSF and WZ weeklies are turned into steps on a 4 -parter monthly story. Completing traditional weekly mission completes one step of the monhtly story. It amounts to a fun progressing small flavortext story told via mail in four chapters. This story isn't about sith force ghosts or Kiras daddies or stuff like that. Instead, it is pure hard military/navy scifi about battles and war effort! BW, you can also hire Edward James Olmos to deliver the story if you like! Achis and titles for those completing the story within a month. Maybe we'll then get new " monthly story" every half a year or something.

• You get Pilot of the Imperial/Republic Navy as your companion. One at GS lvl 1, one you didn't pick at max GS lvl. These are unique companions that have text based dialogue. Your dialogue options are " we should do GSF!" and " We should do WZs, FPs, Ops, etc." Selection gives you relevant daily and weekly missions to your log. Couple of flavor options too, about status of the monthly missions outlined above. Also, " how is the war going", which gives players an update about current Imp Vs Rep war. This update is..updated by BW once a year or something.

• Gear unlocks are dashing cool Navy uniforms and flight suits for Rep and Imp alike.

• Communial aspect to this. Besides using the craftables for personal POs, you can hand them out to Navy representative. If your faction on your server gets enough of this stuff handed out by the time season is over, something nice happens. Achis and more rewards!

Edited by Stradlin

I'd rather something that's not another companion I'll never use tbh. More clothes, weapons, tunings, flares, titles, emotes, fun stuff.

[Edit] or character stuff thats not in the CM like new faces, complexions etc. Also woulld never say no to new hair, makeup, eye colours etc.

I do understand this, however for me, I would use a companion (dependant on who the companion is) but I don't use emotes, have all the armor sets I want, don't use flares, or weopon tuning.

So....in real terms whatever BW give away, it won't please everyone. however I could go for new customizations, still that just won't happen, outside of a customization for whatever comp is been given away during that seasons reward.

To me BW should do want they feel is right and not be over infulanced by whats asked for here on the forums. We all just want differant things.

Do I like this seasons comp? Not really, however at least for one character I might get a fair way to level 50 infulance, in which case I will be using for crew missions. I can live with that.

Edited by SavantDreadtech