Tempest Warden Armor Set-- New Chestpiece option?

Hey,

I don't know who's responsible for making most of the armor sets in the game, but I think whoever made the Tempest Warden armor set did a great job. I do like the chestpiece with the cloak/drape, an awesome look for "rainy" environments, but I wish there was another option for a chestpiece. A piece that doesn't have a cloak/drape/cape/buttflap or any, IMO, extra/unnecessary cloth. I tried the set with the current red Honor Guard dye that's currently available and it dyes so well with the red armor of the feet, legs, belt, and gloves and the black sort of ribbed/textured jumpsuit underneath. It's a great look for a potential Sith Trooper armor set, just needs a different chest armor.

Here's the kind of look I have in mind: https://imgur.com/gallery/2ih9QmS

This armor seems to have the same/very similar black textured jumpsuit of the Tempest Warden armor. If this hypothetical new chestpiece were to exist I'd like it to not have a backpack, if you want to add detail maybe there could be a bandolier or some sort of holder for ammunition. The existing feet, legs, belt, and gloves of the tempest warden set are fine as is. Idc if a new helmet was made but I wouldn't be against it either.

That being said, do you guys have any ideas for existing chest pieces that might be a good fit for the current tempest warden set?

• 2 weeks later...

I wouldn't mind a Tempest Warden chestpiece without the rain cloak, looks like the armor might actually be modeled under it anyway!

That being said, I'd probably kill for a fully enclosed version of the helmet as well.