please allow multiple rerolls on daily/weeklies

Ravannys

Ok so i HATE pvp in this game. I tried it i just dont like it and would rather slog trough 5 heroics then play 1 unranked or GSF match. Now your all gonna tell me to just slog trough it but after getting his with this weekly 3 times after rerolling and doing them cuz i needed the points im down to the point were i just pick a steath toon and hide in the corner for the entire match.This does not help my team, i do not enjoy this, and nobody gets any wiser form it.

Now i get it you want to try to get people out of their confort zone but this is like forcing a vegan to eat meat, they just dont want to

For galactic seasons 2, there are substantial changes to the way dailies and weeklies work. There will be no random objectives and you can instead simply pick the 7 weekly objectives you want to complete out of a pool of 10. Current daily priority objectives are being removed and instead you just have to earn personal conquest experience - which you can do however you'd like. Quoted from this dev post:

Priority Objectives are no longer randomized

By moving off the day-to-day and into the week-to-week philosophy for Galactic Seasons, we are also removing the randomized granting of Priority Objectives. All players will be given the same 10 Weekly Priority Objectives for the week, which will change from week to week. We hope this provides a clearer map for players to plan out their week; when they want to attack each PO, and how (with or without friends).

Choose any 7 Weekly structure

To give a larger net of flexibility in Priority Objective options, players will only need to complete 7 out of the 10 Weekly Priority Objectives. Once a player has completed their chosen 7 Weekly Priority Objectives, the other 3 will then become locked out for the remainder of the week. We want to provide players a way to earn as many Galactic Season Points as possible each week, while being able to participate in Objectives they find the most appealing.

Daily Priority Objective is simply to earn Conquest

As mentioned above, there will only be 1 Daily Priority Objective which will simply consist of “Earn Personal Conquest Experience”. Our goal is to give players the flexibility to continue playing Star Wars: The Old Republic however they wish on a day-to-day basis, while still making progress in the Season.

Examples of what the weeklies might be can be seen in this post.

Edited by LordCamTheGreat