How to get hundreds of millions or billions of credits?

darkcollin

I want to buy stuff, and armours but everything on the GTN is super inflated, I am currently using the crew skill archelogy and sending my companions off on crew skill missions and selling the rewards, at the rate I am going at purchasing armours like the Dramatic Extrovert or Exposed Extroverts set will take years, does anyone have a faster way? (note I am not looking for exploits or outside programs to do this)

Go look on the GTN

Find materials called OEM or RPM, note what they sell for

Go to the supplies sector and find the NPC at a desk in the outer ring. They sell OEM and RPM for 4000 tech fragments each.

Go and do weekly pvp and gsf missions 3x a week for fragments. Dailies also if you feel like it.

Go and do weekly clears of sm and maybe vm operations for 2000-2500 tech fragments a clear

Go and do your weekly conquest for 500 tech fragments plus another 500 tech fragments if you are in a guild doing large conquests.

Also some for flashpoints/uprisings.

Trade in 1500 conquest currency a week for another 1500 tech fragments.

If you do all that and still want more money. Make alt characters and multiply what you earn. Becoming a billionaire is an easily achievable thing.

Edited by Gyronamics

Since you explicitly mentioned the dramatic extrovert set as an example I assume that is one of the things you desire. So just a quick tip:

On the fleet, cartel bazaar, vendor "J-OS4" (Underworld Exchange) sells the armor pieces for a few credits and cartel certificates (about 10-15k credits each; 1 cartel cert. each (robe: 2 certs)).

You can get cartel certificates occasionally from the seasonal rewards track. You can get a lot of those during the Nar Shaddaa Nightlife event in summer.

Check out the other vendors there as well. There are a couple of nice mounts, dyes and other stuff for cartel certs.

Of course it still makes sense to take Gyronamics' advice and make credits, so you can buy other stuff too.

Edited by Mongorr

I want to buy stuff, and armours but everything on the GTN is super inflated, I am currently using the crew skill archelogy and sending my companions off on crew skill missions and selling the rewards, at the rate I am going at purchasing armours like the Dramatic Extrovert or Exposed Extroverts set will take years, does anyone have a faster way? (note I am not looking for exploits or outside programs to do this)

EA has the answer! They intend for you to purchase Cash Shop items, and launder them into in-game Credits.

EA is effectively selling you the labor of the game's 24/7 players.

EA has the answer! They intend for you to purchase Cash Shop items, and launder them into in-game Credits.

EA is effectively selling you the labor of the game's 24/7 players.

Yep. Unfortunately this. Use your sub reward coins, buy Ultimate Cartel Packs for 200cc each, wait for the nearly 2 day cool down and sell them on the GTN for between 85million-105million credits each (depending on server). That's mostly what I do. The only crafting skills I make any money from are Artifice (dyes) and Biochem (stims). I have several billion on each of the three servers I currently play on.

Another options:

1. While you are getting tech fragments, you will also probably finish conquest. Join a guild and you will get 1 encryption each week per character in the guild that finishes conquest. You can sell these on GTN for 500k - 1 million credits. It's not big money, but it's basically free since you are already doing conquest for tech fragments.

2. Get a gathering crew skill, gather materials whenever you see a node out in the world, and sell them on GTN. These only sell for 500-2000 credits each, but it adds up over time. Again, this is basically free extra credits. As you are going about your business on planet, you just pick up whatever materials are around. No need to spend time farming (though that is an option if you enjoy it; some people do).

A

2. Get a gathering crew skill, gather materials whenever you see a node out in the world, and sell them on GTN. These only sell for 500-2000 credits each, but it adds up over time. Again, this is basically free extra credits. As you are going about your business on planet, you just pick up whatever materials are around. No need to spend time farming (though that is an option if you enjoy it; some people do).

Definitely this too, especially bioanalysis mats because lazy people like me will buy stacks of them because I ain't got time for gathering lowbie mats! Whilst I don't craft many things to sell, I do make a lot of dark projects* which require Invasion Forces to make. I quite often buy stacks of biochem materials especially the level 4 mats Alien Bacteria and Nerve Damaging Chemical.

*I use them to buy the vendor version of the command compendium to get companions instantly to level 50. After years of feeding gifts to companions before we had the speed perk, the compendium is the best QoL thing we've been given in this game (the second best was the razor's kickstart tactical until that was killed in 7.0 boo!).

Find materials called OEM or RPM, note what they sell for

This is called "herd intellgence" : One comes up with a fantasy price - and everyone follows that - or tries to top it - blindly - like a blind herd of followers always doing what the first one did - and then re-doing what everyone else does.

There's a saying : "Millions of flies cannot lie."