It's time for a new Stronghold

My vote is for a combo Tython for Republic and Korriban for Empire.

And if we're making stronghold requests, I'd like a feature similar to Loadouts where you can save your decorating of a stronghold. This way you could decorate the same stronghold multiple times and be able to switch back and forth. Taking pictures or videos doesn't do it justice. Being able to recreate it with the click of a button would be much better.

I'm personally waiting for Zakuul or Iokath Stronghold. Zakuul Spire and Iokath "something".

If not those, then Vandin base (gas planet from Huttball or chapters) including the Zakuul Cargo ship (from chapter) or Zakuul BattleCruiser/Dreadnought SH and again if not, then Odessen.

I think we already have many Stronghold Options, but what I'm missing so far is:

- Hoth (still surprised this hasn't been an option yet with so many different locations already in the game)

- As mentioned already: Tython / Korriban

- As mentioned already: Zakuul

- Hutta / Ord Mantell (Hutta might be more of a secret hideout though, who wants to really live there)

Edited by Balamb

I'm a bit skeptical that it would happen given the limited resources that are still being put into the game, now, but they might be able to clone something from Onderon or Makeb, which have some partial palace areas (some only otherwise reachable within instances) that could be adapted. Or the Odessen throne room could be retooled to have some additional rooms and hooks placed.

As far as Zakuul goes, the Coruscant SH already works very well with that deco style. And re Ossus, I'd love for an Ossus-themed SH, perhaps infused with some of the ambience of Oricon for that volcanic Mustafarian look, but again, that's doubtful, and wouldn't quite match anything already present in the game.

I'm personally waiting for Zakuul or Iokath Stronghold. Zakuul Spire and Iokath "something".

If not those, then Vandin base (gas planet from Huttball or chapters) including the Zakuul Cargo ship (from chapter) or Zakuul BattleCruiser/Dreadnought SH and again if not, then Odessen.

I've wanted Zakuul for so long now.

I just want a "Museum" where I can display my mount/pet collection. Right now I'm using Yavin 4, but a dedicated "showroom/zoo" would be nice. 🙂

Manaan actually makes for a very nice museum, especially upstairs, with the garden as a conservatory.

Although it would probably be bugged. ;)

Just because you can't remove the lights on your Alderaan ceiling or that your carpets are floating about an inch off the floor in your Fleet Apartment bedroom doesn't mean there are bugs. 😂

Edited by JediQuaker

How about more bathroom furniture options than a new stronghold?

I want my toon housing to look more like spaces someone would live in, if not a hotel room layout. There are plenty of bed and living room stuff for sleeping or relaxing but unfortunately- showers, sinks, floor drains, and toilets are distinctly lacking. We could also use kitchen and laundry room stuff if not that.

All the rooms having a main purpose, that is what people do after moving into real estate they've bought.

A brief listing of the rooms different houses have: living room, bedrooms, kitchen, dining room, bathrooms, office, library, gym room, game room, laundry room, parlor, conservatory, sun room, meditation room, utility room, garage. Been trying to figure out what room furnishings we have and which we don't?

For a small dwelling, only a kitchen, bathroom, laundry, bedroom, and a living space is really required.

Edited by Talcu

Just because you can't remove the lights on your Alderaan ceiling or that your carpets are floating about an inch off the floor in your Fleet Apartment bedroom doesn't mean there are bugs. 😂

I would say that's working as intended. ;)

In an apartment type structure (drumand kaas/coruscant) a laundry is optional - when I lived in NYC, the laundry was downstairs and shared between neighbors. But I can see adding a bathroom . And furniture for the fancy: a jacuzzi, a sauna, a walk-in closet for clothes that you could actually hang one of your "outfits" on, a sink, a toilet - come on, everyone uses one:D

It's usually one (or two for each faction) SH per year. We've yet to get our 2022 SH but I'm doubtful at this point. Still, I hope the hooks placements are well-organized. What I want more is the upgrade for this system, better deco placement options or more hook variations. Edited by vianiel

yes i want a sleazy foggy hutta sh.

Would a Mek-Sha one do or is it Hutta or bust? I think one there would be a bit more reasonable in terms of it being able to be cross faction. Plus there are quite a dew decorations specifically designed for it already anyway.

Edited by TyrFoge

I'm all for a Zakuul stronghold, it's such a nice architecture. But also Voss would be nice and wouldn't be the hardest since if you look at the architecture you'll notice several parts are basically copy of Alderaan with a different texture so they already have most of that already made. But let's be honest, more than a new Stronghold, I want Alderaan and Manaan to stop making my OCD acts up. Seriously, can't they center the textures?

But yeah in planet I would love to get Stronghold on Rakata Prime (even if the neighbours aren't particuilarly pleasant company) Zakuul, Voss, Makeb, Hoth, Oricon, Tython/Korriban, a Mek-Sha flat could be cool too, Odessen or even Dantooine or Onderon. We have many beautiful planets, some deserves for their architectures to be developped further.

Yeah I admit that being able to see part of the Manaan Stronghold through the window that you can't access is annoying, and that's without taking into acccount the new decoration, the animated decoration made to go on the ship hook we can't access --'