Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

So... Grade 7 Starship Parts.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
So... Grade 7 Starship Parts.

genxsync
10.26.2021 , 04:32 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Rankyn View Post
All Collections items that have stats (other than crystals) cannot be re-claimed from Collections.
This is not unique to the ship parts.
Err, sorry for the necro, but I'm confused...
Is this still a thing: starship upgrades in the collections menu? Or _any_ collections items in the menu that you couldn't somehow reclaim?

Coming back to the game after a 7-year hiatus, so I don't remember what the collections interface looked like before now. Did some collections items actually work this way, but get removed? I would totally understand that happening, as, compared to the functionality and convenience of the current system, such item behavior seems dumb.

Just asking, as I'm coming back to do the IMP side of the space missions achievements and not looking to waste resources needlessly, but am also legitimately confused.

BRKMSN
10.26.2021 , 05:37 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by genxsync View Post
Err, sorry for the necro, but I'm confused...
Is this still a thing: starship upgrades in the collections menu? Or _any_ collections items in the menu that you couldn't somehow reclaim?

Coming back to the game after a 7-year hiatus, so I don't remember what the collections interface looked like before now. Did some collections items actually work this way, but get removed? I would totally understand that happening, as, compared to the functionality and convenience of the current system, such item behavior seems dumb.

Just asking, as I'm coming back to do the IMP side of the space missions achievements and not looking to waste resources needlessly, but am also legitimately confused.
It's still as it always was. You need to obtain each (starship upgrade) item on each character. You cannot get duplicates through collections.
We have a zero tolerance policy for intolerance of any kind.

merovejec
10.26.2021 , 02:36 PM | #23
You can easily buy the parts now off from GTN
Merovejec

Rion_Starkiller
10.28.2021 , 08:16 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by merovejec View Post
You can easily buy the parts now off from GTN
Can you? All of the G7's?

I did not think anyone did space missions after 5.0 (4.0?) gave away unrelated reputation items in GC crates. This is what made the legacy titles and special helmet meaningless.
Beruhl (ง︡'-'︠)ง ~ ADAL-IstyanFiend
8 pugs and a grophet can i borrow a stim?
Quote: Originally Posted by Trolltar View Post
I believe he's quoting a frequent contributor to these forums. His name is Strawman.
Quote: Originally Posted by Lunafox View Post
Thanks Rion Starbrah.

mike_carton
10.28.2021 , 08:51 AM | #25
I know you can get the following Grade 7 items from GTN:

Energy Shield
Shield Regenerator
Missile Magazine
Electronic Warfare Pod
A "Forum troll" posts outrageous messages to bait people into answering, to sow discord and to derail the discussion. Don't feed the troll, add to your Ignore List.

merovejec
10.28.2021 , 10:42 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Rion_Starkiller View Post
Can you? All of the G7's?

I did not think anyone did space missions after 5.0 (4.0?) gave away unrelated reputation items in GC crates. This is what made the legacy titles and special helmet meaningless.
Ok, not all, but enough to get you through the needed levels to earn more for the rest. You can buy:

Blast Condenser
Deflection Amplifier
Durasteel Armor
Improved Electromagnetic Pulse
Laser Cannons

You can buy the Improved Power Conversion Module from vendor for 200k credits, which is a HUGE mistake as players tend to buy this for 200k from vendor and offer it for WAY more on GTN and people who dont know actually buy it!

What you will miss is:

EMP Generator for 150 Fleet coms
Electronic Warfare Pod for 90 Fleet coms
Proton Torpedo Tube for 50 Fleet coms

Those cannot be sold on GTN as they are Bound on Pick Up. But you dont really need the Proton Torpedos unless you are after the achievements. So you save thousands of Fleet Coms by buying from GTN. I think that is quite decent.
Merovejec

Drenovade
10.28.2021 , 12:50 PM | #27
You get a ton of fleet commendations from completing the GSF daily and weekly missions. Probably the fastest way to get your ship in full grade 7 upgrades. Three of the upgrades can't be purchased directly, but you can buy the cybertech schematics for them.