ScramblesTD

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Fail!!!

It says my code needs to be redeemed...again!!!!

This is the biggest load of bullshlt. I paid for the game awhile back and now I get screwed! I see this has happened to others and to me WE HAVE ANOTHER FAIL LAUNCH.

Since it is already fail....just open them up.

Bet some people that got invites already are not even playing do to life and such.

which one? North America, Central America, South America... Because America is a Continent, technically the whole western area is America... Canadian = Americans, Mexican's= Americans, Brazialians = Americans... US= Americans... its United States OF America.... Not United States America.... People from Egypt are in fact African...

KNOW YOUR GEOGRAPHY SIR!!!

Canadians are referred to as Canadians. Mexicans are referred to as Mexicans. Someone from Venezuela? A Venezuelan!

Someone from the United States is generally referred to as American.

Blame the retailers then, and stop "jumping" to conclusions yourself.

When a well known retailer are informing you when you ask them "what does the deposit entail"....and they say "oh its for your ingame crystal AND early access" then you expect that to ring true.

I know you fantards are a little blinded right now, but do you honestly find it acceptable that you may not even get HALF a day of your early access all because you played things by ear and kept an air of caution rather than diving right in?

Like I said, I don't expect to be in day one, nor day 3....I however won't be impressed if it gets right through to the 19th and Bioware are still messing around "slowly" letting people in....that'll be a disaster.

Exactly. I'm kinda kicking myself for preordering.

The only reason im not happy about>>

I DO NOT WANT AN ETA.

I Want to know my probably Wave Number!

That way i can guess when im going in or atleast start refreshing when my wave is next..

Instead of refreshing for nothing.

This is a very simple given fact BW!

You dont upset people because you do not give them an ETA but atleast they can have some indication when its there turn!

Or say your number 1 million+ who pre ordered so far we have sended x numbers of invite to people. And everywave gets around 200k people in?

That was you also do not give a time or date, But still can people have an indication of how long its going to take!

Any estimates how many waves you had planned today?

based on the information provided- they are letting in the huge amt of 1st day preorders from back in the summer. as indicated, later dates will begin to roll out in the days following. if you preordered in the autumn it seems you may have a few days to go.

which one? North America, Central America, South America... Because America is a Continent, technically the whole western area is America... Canadian = Americans, Mexican's= Americans, Brazialians = Americans... US= Americans... its United States OF America.... Not United States America.... People from Egypt are in fact African...

KNOW YOUR GEOGRAPHY SIR!!!

Well, real americans were once the red indians (not the brown ones), which Europeans like me nearly destroyed, so who are really the americans?

Edited by BombayAGoGo

I registered my pre-order in September and now for some reason it says i have to register again. But when i do it says that my code has been used. And i'm like i know i'm the one who *********** used it..lol i tried calling customer support but no luck so if anyone can help that would be nice.

You don't have to do it again. It tells you at the top of that page if you pre ordered you don't need to do this. untill the 20th when the game is out to buy

i need to wear a head condom before continuing any further on this thread, i might catch the stupid, or have my eyes ***** by it all. Wouldn't want to pick up an std, or god forbid, help any of the morons reproduce.

rawr :)

Edited by HiHoSilver

To me, if I read You can PLAY up to five days

It seems as if you are able to PLAY if you WANT on those five days.

Yeah, and this just gives me a subtle hint telling me that you have never ever bought anything before.

Is they say: "save up to 15$ on winter accsories" it means that depending on what you buy, or when you buy it you can save up to 15$ it doesn't mean that you can save 15$ if you want to, that makes no sense.

The same goes for this: Up to 5 days early means: depending on SomeCriteria you can play up to 5 days (from 0- 5 days) early.

Why dont people understand this?