Tulak Hord Mail not working

Gamemaron

See title.

It's the same bug we already had one year ago.

Can't acces any in-game mail, all of it just vanished.

On Imp and Rep side alike

EDIT: Relog didn't help, on Imperial and Republic fleet everybody is complaining about this, so everybody mail vanished

Edited by Gamemaron

See title.

It's the same bug we already had one year ago.

Can't acces any in-game mail, all of it just vanished.

On Imp and Rep side alike

EDIT: Relog didn't help, on Imperial and Republic fleet everybody is complaining about this, so everybody mail vanished

Same here, may be the Little Jawas in the back are celebrating Christmas.

Had this problem on Darth Malgus as well (for me nothing worked, no mail, no vendor, no legacy storage) - relogging helped

I know this issue, but the current one's different. Relogging/restarting won't work.

Edited by Thayya

JA dafür müsst man Spielzeitverlängerung verlangen weil dass spiel eingereifter Fehler ist dass die In Game Mail nicht geht oder an alle Spieler LvL70 Token Schicken als Entschädigung weil ich kann Moment nicht weiter machen kann weil ich habe vorhin mir alle meine Credit auf ändern charr geschickt habe :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Four - change that to six - hours later and still the problem is not solved. And no sign that they took notice of it.

I cannot believe they have noone watching the forums or servers or tickets created - at least one person on emergency durty. :(

Edited by Tharfindor

I just have hope that my credits are not lost...

or i had buy cartel coins without having a merit from it... because now all auctions since thursday are done...

I expect 75 Mio Credits... if i get nothing because the bug mail delete it... it would be not nice...

than i send 5400 cartel coins i bought with real money to the trash can... and would be unhappy...

and christmas or not. a emergency support for restarts should be there - it cant be that the support is not exist on a holiday.

Edited by Monster-Rockstar

You can't expect issues that suddenly pop up to be fixed on Christmas.

Well, the issue has really not "suddenly" popped up. If you have been playing on Tulak Hord in the last 6 months you might have already been used to it. We had this problem about 3 to 4 times in this period often during the best playing time in the European evening hours or on weekends. But this figure is what I remember - the laggy server and people dropping offline issues were a lot harder to deal with.

Usually a quick server restart with a downtime of about 5 minutes solved the mail queue problem.

As a responsible profit oriented company with a sense of customer support one should always have a least one person on emergency lookout and who might even be technically qualified for immediate rescue action - or at least on call and reachable, even during holidays.

As a responsible profit oriented company with a sense of customer support one should always have a least one person on emergency lookout and who might even be technically qualified for immediate rescue action - or at least on call and reachable, even during holidays.

Totally agree. I mean... they possibly want us to pay for our subscriptions as well even if there are holidays and we have not that much time to spend our time with the game, right? ;)

Therefore i think we can expect at least some support within of 24 hours when so much players are affected, No one is talking about full service on holidays for minor issues.

Edited by ThaRealMatix

Totally agree. I mean... they possibly want us to pay for our subscriptions as well even if there are holidays and we have not that much time to spend our time with the game, right? ;)

Therefore i think we can expect at least some support within of 24 hours when so much players are affected, No one is talking about full service on holidays for minor issues.

Don't expect such this in a dead game with maintance mode - if a similar issue would happen for instance in WoW you would have 75 to 100 pages in the forum in 2 or 3 Hours - here you have 2 pages in 24 Hours.

This says enough.

Don't expect such this in a dead game with maintance mode - if a similar issue would happen for instance in WoW you would have 75 to 100 pages in the forum in 2 or 3 Hours - here you have 2 pages in 24 Hours.

This says enough.

This says nothing. Only Tulak Hord is affected, the german Server

This says enough.

If that's the case they should stop selling subscriptions if they do not want to lose future customer to other games 'cause selling a fullprice subscription for a dead game would be the worst thing a thinking being could do.