Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bounty Hunter appearance assistance

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Bounty Hunter appearance assistance

CRYPTOLOGYMASTER
10.27.2021 , 05:20 AM | #1
So I am thinking of making a new Bounty Hunter, however, I am unsure what mandolorian armour I should use to make my character look decent. I was wondering if anyone in the forums who has made a really good looking Mandolorian, could you post a picture of them along with what armour you use on them, it would greatly help with giving me some inspiration on what armour I should use. Thanks.

AJediKnight
10.27.2021 , 07:22 AM | #2
I mean, there are so many mando pieces in the game, and so many of them are similar. Honestly, I'd first settle on what color you want to be, and then check each set to see if they hold that pallette well.
Ä[]į[]☲☲☲[]ị::ị∂Ć(▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀)

JediQuaker
10.27.2021 , 07:29 AM | #3
Just to be different, why not make a BH that's not a Mandalorian? 😁
Hold water, a sieve may not, but hold another sieve, it will - Yoda..

turbomagnus
10.27.2021 , 09:18 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by AJediKnight View Post
I mean, there are so many mando pieces in the game, and so many of them are similar. Honestly, I'd first settle on what color you want to be, and then check each set to see if they hold that pallette well.
And part of that depends on how 'traditional' a Mandalorian you want your character to be; to the Mando'ade, especially the more traditional ones, the colors of ones armor has meaning.
Spoiler

So one thing to decide before the actual color is if you want to pick the colors to mean something or just because you like them (which is also perfectly acceptable.)

Quote: Originally Posted by JediQuaker View Post
Because we can't play Trandoshans or Droids, so no attempts to imitate Bossk or IG-88 (or IG-11) at this point in time.

CRYPTOLOGYMASTER
10.27.2021 , 10:39 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by JediQuaker View Post
Iíve already done that, havenít made a Mando yet

mike_carton
10.27.2021 , 10:56 AM | #6
Mandalorian Hunter

Non-Mandalorian Bounty Hunter: Bounty Tracker Set
A "Forum troll" posts outrageous messages to bait people into answering, to sow discord and to derail the discussion. Don't feed the troll, add to your Ignore List.

turbomagnus
10.27.2021 , 11:34 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by CRYPTOLOGYMASTER View Post
Iíve already done that, havenít made a Mando yet
One thing to keep in mind is that more than just 'Bounty Hunter' armors can make good Mandalorian armor; the Cyber Agent chestplate, for example, gives a very nice Din Djarin vibe, while the Valiant Jedi chestplate portrays a Mandalorian wearing a cloak like they might on Tatooine or somewhere.

Duskmorrow
10.28.2021 , 05:25 PM | #8
Well, this is me in game on my Powertech. He is a Mando. Several set pieces were used; various bounty hunter sets with trooper boots and such.
https://www.reddit.com/r/swtor/comme...ndo_powertech/

CRYPTOLOGYMASTER
10.29.2021 , 05:27 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Duskmorrow View Post
Well, this is me in game on my Powertech. He is a Mando. Several set pieces were used; various bounty hunter sets with trooper boots and such.
https://www.reddit.com/r/swtor/comme...ndo_powertech/
That looks really good

SithKoriandr
10.29.2021 , 08:54 AM | #10
TT-17A Hydra Chest Piece is my go to BH (and Trooper) armor. It's simple and <3
"It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more...than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so *********** what." - Stephen Fry