Sent ability for ravage - worst animation in the game.

BonnerFett

What is the name of the sent ability for ravage? Whatever it is, it's the dumbest animation in the game. You do some kind of sideways pirouette. What gives? This is animation totally destroys the class for me. I was looking to switch to Pub side, but after seeing this animation, I want to vomit.
  • Like 1

Blade Barrage (formerly known as Master Strike). It used to be a lot better as a channel, but no more channeled abilities for melee classes so rip. Knights definitely got the worst deal though, Ravage is somewhat passable at least, Blade Barrage is just horrible I agree.

People (me included) are asking for years that they bring back the Master Strike (and imp version) animation since, as posters above already said, the new "whirling" animation looks absolutely ridiculous. I even kicked Blade Barrage out of my bars because of its animation. Edited by Jesseriah

People (me included) are asking for years that they bring back the Master Strike (and imp version) animation since, as posters above already said, the new "whirling" animation looks absolutely ridiculous. I even kicked Blade Barrage out of my bars because of its animation.

and others, like myself, would rather deal with an animation I barely pay attention to than have to work a rotation around a cast and lose mobility.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

There are countless threads about this piss poor animation.

It looks like a 14 years old intern had made it on a coffee break.

Everytime i come back after a year to play the new content for 2 days i remember why i didn't liked to play my Juggernaut anymore.

This retarted bunny-hop and the softcore-**** moaning in battles.

But then again, its nothing new that this game is kept only just alive to be able to milk the cartel market since years.

Edited by NexDark

• 2 weeks later...
and others, like myself, would rather deal with an animation I barely pay attention to than have to work a rotation around a cast and lose mobility.

It was amazing with Zen. It is okay as it is now, but I far preferred it when it was Master Strike.

• 1 month later...

You're talking about Blade Barrage?

It's easily the best looking animation Sentinels have right now.

Wayyy better than the ravage animation. The flip looks ridiculous:

It might look OKish with a twi'lek female (depending on how the leku animate, I dunno), but otherwise it's painful to look at. It's distressing that this is the best they could come up with.

Edited by Daemonjax

• 4 weeks later...
You're talking about Blade Barrage?

It's easily the best looking animation Sentinels have right now.

Wayyy better than the ravage animation. The flip looks ridiculous:

It might look OKish with a twi'lek female (depending on how the leku animate, I dunno), but otherwise it's painful to look at. It's distressing that this is the best they could come up with.

I agree I liked the old ravage over whatever the rep one was but I feel the new one is better for guardians than the warrior one.

Giving your back to the enemy always felt silly af to me.