"Vanilla" Gears Plan

Eldianor

Hello dear Community !

I am currently wondering if Vanilla gears plan are still possible to loot in the game ?

This question is motivated by the statement we kinda all look the same with our CC gears... and there are some cool gears of the past I cannot find anywhere like "Cerebral Battle" or "Muse"...

Thanks for your answers :)

With the exception of the schematics that drop from the mission crew skills, they aren't available for new players anymore. The toons that learned them back before 4.0 still have them though, hidden away in an extra 'archive' section but they can craft them.

Wanting a specific armor you could try to ask in fleet chat or your server forum for someone able to craft the schematic.

If you happen to play on Tulak Hord I have a toon there with most of the old synthweaving schematics and would be happy to help. Same for armormech. I don't have all schematics especially when it comes to those from RE operations gear or the old PVP ones (only PvP sets from the classes I played back than and a few single pieces from the others here and there) but as far as I can tell I can craft pretty much all of the old green and blue stuff from the trainers and the formerly orange moddable custom gear.

Thank you @Khaleijo for this answer :)

That's a sad thing, and I ignored they removed so many things years ago...

As an example it is sad too that levelling flashpoints no longer reward players with specific stuff like "Maelstrom", "Foundry", and so on....

Thank you for your help !