And so, watchman/anni loses its self healing

Nathan_Hanefort

How is that right? Just checked Vulks new ability summary list and havent found a single word about self healing from dot criticals? Kinda seems to me, spec looses all its class identity..And i was expecting to play this class in ranked at last..

Currently on the PTS from having actually tested it myself, using Zen as a Watchman Sentinel increases the crit chance of burns by 100% and causes them to heal your group for 1% of their hp (6 charges) - the same as live. So no, that's not right as far as I can tell.

Currently on the PTS from having actually tested it myself, using Zen as a Watchman Sentinel increases the crit chance of burns by 100% and causes them to heal your group for 1% of their hp (6 charges) - the same as live. So no, that's not right as far as I can tell.

Additionally, the non-Zen self-healing is also still there, and actually comes a little earlier.

Level 20: Plasma Blades - Your burn effects have a 20% chance to build 1 Focus when dealing damage. This effect cannot occur more than once every second. Your Cauterize, Overload Saber, and Force Melt burns heal you for 15% of the damage they deal.

Basically what they did is combined two passives into a single passive that you get earlier than both the others.