i have uncovered the *secret SOURCE* of 7.0 ....

Nee-Elder

... and it looks like BioWare's patented sense of humor is well intact---> https://i.imgur.com/GJIDpR9.jpg

(re: that PHOTO is evidence of the hidden 'pruning' DROID responsible for laying 7.0 groundwork :D )

p.s. i always wished the Devs had gotten rid of 'Fleet stations' (in favor of guild Flagships) and instead made the 2 capital cities (Coruscant & Dromund Kaas) as the true more appropriate player 'hubs' for the game....since they are indeed, canon-wise, forr the GALAXY as a whole. :sy_galaxy:

Edited by Nee-Elder
lol come on BioWare you have to admit that's a pretty funny PHOTO i took from in-game

Would be funny if they will make this droid the default companion on PTS, and if you'll try to dismiss him his lights will turn red and he will electrocute you))

If it's like the default companion in the first iteration of the pts it will die on a bantha fart

... and it looks like BioWare's patented sense of humor is well intact---> https://i.imgur.com/GJIDpR9.jpg

(re: that PHOTO is evidence of

the hidden 'pruning' DROID responsible for laying 7.0 groundwork :D

)

p.s. i always wished the Devs had gotten rid of 'Fleet stations' (in favor of guild Flagships) and instead made the 2 capital cities (Coruscant & Dromund Kaas) as the true more appropriate player 'hubs' for the game....since they are indeed, canon-wise, forr the GALAXY as a whole. :sy_galaxy:

And the Fleets of the Factions?

Seems to me they got it right, and kept the social MMO part to a size that allowed players to see each other and interact rather than be km's apart.

Would be funny if they will make this droid the default companion on PTS, and if you'll try to dismiss him his lights will turn red and he will electrocute you))

ROFL i so hope BioWare dev team sees this and does that ^

Sense of humor (and any acknowledgements therein ) goes a long way toward calming the community imo

That would be in one of the two wings of gardens in front of the Senate Tower on Coruscant, rught? The ones that have been there since 1.0?

Yep , but i just randomly stumbled by them again while playing an ALT and just thought it was ever so appropriate :D

And the Fleets of the Factions?

90% full of garbage, trolls, jerks, political propaganda bots, keyboard "courage" types, credit spammers, and whatever other bottom-feeding slime-of-humanity decides to crawl out of their basement woodwork into SWTOR.

imho, for the *10th Anniversary* , if BioWare truly wanted to celebrate , they should have an all-server EVENT whereby both faction fleets crash into eachother and blow up into space dust.

Then, get EA to provide some budget$$$ for in-game chat MODERATORS and make Coruscant & Dromund Kaas be the legit centers-of-the-galaxy (as they are in SW canon) for all players of all levels.

Edited by Nee-Elder

• 1 month later...