Devs when are you making ranked tokens legacy bound

avenger_online

Hello dev team, it's been over a year since you said you would make ranked tokens legacy bound and we haven't heard anything since then, if you are making the rewards this expensive ie 200k for a deco then please make it legacy wide so it's actually more accessible and gives an incentive for people to play on multiple characters and not just playing deception sin or other easy and op classes for the entire season.

i want to upvote this as no reason not to make it legacy bound

Only reason is if they want to be stubborn and prove that the system is better now after they already removed legacy bound tokens.

Remember when they made it so PVP tokens could be moved between toons and we all played alts constantly, even lowbies/mids because they also gained tokens?

Yeah, lots of incentives to play PVP back in the day. Now, you get punished if you PVP.

Yeah, lots of incentives to play PVP back in the day. Now, you get punished if you PVP.

Wait, I got GEAR while leveling via pvp. No joke. I'm level 71. The mission box is giving me level 75 missions (I guess, I can pick up the ranked missions, even though I can't play ranked - and the numbers switched to 4 and 20 when I got to 70). The rewards are gear boxes. I just got "Nimble Masters Gauntlets" from one of them, which I can't use until I get to 75. Who said gearing was slower in PvP!? :eek: (actually, I have no idea, can you get gear sets from pre-level-75 pve?)

[Edit: Oh right, and +1 on legacy ranked tokens. I don't really care, but if you said you'd do it bioware, do it.)

Edited by Banderal

Hello dev team, it's been over a year since you said you would make ranked tokens legacy bound and we haven't heard anything since then, if you are making the rewards this expensive ie 200k for a deco then please make it legacy wide so it's actually more accessible and gives an incentive for people to play on multiple characters and not just playing deception sin or other easy and op classes for the entire season.

Don't even know why they made tokens bound to character.

This should've been legacy bound from the start, most rewards are...