returning nim healer lf casual hm/nim group

sofiebear

Hey ya'll - I'm a returning nim healer from way back in the day looking for a casual hm/nim team. Preferably looking for imp side but can be flexible depending on teams and times. I've cleared everything pre-god/dxun as heals, would be cool on a learning team to help out as well. Just want to be casual-ish with raiding.

message me on discord Sofie#9897 or Emisha / Rosarie in game :3

Hey Sofie! First welcome back, its a great time to return to the game. We've got a guild that is extremely relaxed and centered around having fun that is also sliding into progression & we would love to see if we're a good fit for ya!

I tried to reach out via discord but it couldn't locate your username, you can check out ours via devilsarmada.com or reach out to us via our ingame channel "/cjoin armada"

We've a great mix of new players and veteran players who love to help each other out. Our big focuses is we just have a no drama, no politics, no religion policy and no bossing/pushiness during raids.

We still will do call outs just not the whole "lets read an entire guide outloud via discord" as we would happily prefer to let people die first to learn the mechanics the old fashioned way.

Regardless if we're a good fit or not, I hope you find what you're looking for! Happy Hunting!

Edited by TheVoyant