The Calm Before [Bonus] - Bugged?

MBarzaga

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 3 years later...

Ok, I run into same problem and I can reproduce the bug. Both the trigger and the solution is simple:

Problem: If you talk to Darth Zhorrid before you talk to Watcher Two, she disappears.

Solution: Exit the story area, open mission log, and reset the main quest "A New Epoch of Fear". Reenter the Intelligence HQ and Watcher Two will be there. You need to revisit Zhorrid afterwards.

I've made a short Youtube video that shows the bug:

Ok, I run into same problem and I can reproduce the bug. Both the trigger and the solution is simple:

Problem: If you talk to Darth Zhorrid before you talk to Watcher Two, she disappears.

Solution: Exit the story area, open mission log, and reset the main quest "A New Epoch of Fear". Reenter the Intelligence HQ and Watcher Two will be there. You need to revisit Zhorrid afterwards.

I've made a short Youtube video that shows the bug:

Nice. If you haven't, it might be a good idea to start a thread in Bug Reports and/or file a ticket, linking the video.

• 4 months later...
Future reference for anyone who comes along from a google search like I did; If you encounter this bug, travel to the Artus like the mission says, complete the dialog with Watcher 2 on the Artus and then head back to your ship, reset the mission, go back to Imp Intelligence on Dromund Kaas and you can now do the bonus mission with no bug BEFORE your speak to Darth Zhorrid.

• 4 years later...