Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

ScramblesTD

Its sad to see all ppl complaining about an Early access, who cares if you begin today or on releaseday?

Early Access is just a nice gesture, and for what i can se it says UP TO 5 DAYS.... today its 7 days. so stop naggin about it and just wait! Your time will come!:p

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You did not pre order on the 14th, you placed a speculative order with game; pre orders only went live on the 21st, anything else was complete fantasy from their company to sell you a copy

yea even worse if you live in canada even if you preoder the game bio din't send any code or early code in canada retails store it toke them days before they awaken thenself and start sending queus and ealy playcode

I don't mind the whole wave thing these guys are doing, but only 4 waves/day?! I understand most people like myself took the day off in order to play the long awaited game and now we find out not only was that dumb but now we have to wait even longer?! So dumb Bioware...

If you took the day off that's your mistake really; it was made abundantly clear that this would be the process, and so you wouldn't be guaranteed anything.

Really guys 254 pages calm down.

It was 101 when I found it about 10 minutes ago . . .

Wouldn't have helped anxiety much to do this, but it would have sure saved the forums.

Bioware could have created another "Timeline" and filled the line as they added pre-orders to EGA... by tagging the timeline with registration dates at least people could have felt that their unique redemption was at least acknowledged.

I for one would LOVE to know that I was being given 'live' information, instead of the usual "We'll get to you when we do".... you don't HAVE to do what I want as a customer, you just have to make me feel like you understand my concerns.

/shrug, no one will read this, no one will care... keep on ragin' :(

Remember that a lot of the invited players aren't playing yet because they're at work, school, etc. No surprise if they're only doing four waves if those waves encompass a massive amount of people who haven't yet logged in.

After 5 PM EST they'll get a much better idea of what their servers can handle.

What their servers can handle should not even be at question at this point... If they're going to sell the game to millions and millions of people and charge them a monthly fee they had better be damn sure that the servers are ready to handle the load before even the first player logs in. There's no excuse for them not to be prepared already. What is this nonsense, really...

This is pretty stupid. Everyone spends the specified amounts for thier pre-order packages yet only a fraction of us get to start our early game access on time. Does this mean the rest of us get alittle bit of our money back for every day we are delayed early game access? :mad:

Nope. it was up to 5 days early. Then they changed it to 7 days early ( yay) so even though im sitting here very impatient to play, i would say that you are still 7 days early and UP TO means that you can get 1 day. Then ofc you have the rest of the time in tlhge world to play. sp just breath :)

yeah i didnt get in but i mean its not that bad... if i get in at all this week that would be super duper sick some of you guys are just expecting to go in at the first sign and complaining big time about it.... i wag my finger at you people and tip my hat to tomorow's rising sun

JUSTICE WILL BE SERVED

also i preordered on the last day possible

Just a question: Why is it that all the people who have said they are playing or have friends who are playing and pre-ordered after the majority of us, once asked for proof they poof? I've not seen any proof yet in any thread.

(take these posters and what they post with a pinch of salt.)