Crazy TDM match

So with all the nonsense going on with afk or low-effort [Weekly] farming, here's some positivity (kinda ;)).

I joined a TDM match and started with my half-upgraded Flashfire. I'm a pretty mediocre player, but I think I've been getting better. Anyway, within probably less than a minute we were up 12-0. I'd get on someone's tail and maybe get off one missile before they just melted. Often I'd be locking on and my target would be turned to dust before I got an attack off.

The match ended 50-2 with about ~5 mins left. One of those 2 was a self-destruct by me when I power-dove into the environment. I finished with 0 kills, 4 assists, 1 death and 1 medal.

I didn't think to look at everyone's ships at the time, but I was thinking that maybe there was a coordinated Gunship group? At the very least, most of my team had to have been in comms together, right? The sheer level of destruction was really amazing.

The downside to this display is that it's likely kinda demoralizing to be on the receiving end of something like that. :)

Edited by jimbothirtytwo