Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hey Devs, how about you have some self respect for a change?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Hey Devs, how about you have some self respect for a change?

DarthNillard
08.10.2022 , 05:49 PM | #1
10 years in and you're still putting out absolute trash code every release and every patch. How has it been 2 weeks and Inquisitors can't start the conversation with the jobber on Manaan for the bogus 1 off quest line? Be clear: THIS IS YOUR JOB. This is your livelihood. There's no chance you can be respectful to your player base if you don't even have enough self respect to put out playable content. There are other careers out there, its never too late to walk a different path. Thank you for attending my Ted Talk.

Screaming_Ziva
08.10.2022 , 06:48 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthNillard View Post
10 years in and you're still putting out absolute trash code every release and every patch. How has it been 2 weeks and Inquisitors can't start the conversation with the jobber on Manaan for the bogus 1 off quest line? Be clear: THIS IS YOUR JOB. This is your livelihood. There's no chance you can be respectful to your player base if you don't even have enough self respect to put out playable content. There are other careers out there, its never too late to walk a different path. Thank you for attending my Ted Talk.
I played my Inquisitor all the way through Manaan. What quest are you talking about?

waisting
08.10.2022 , 08:15 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Screaming_Ziva View Post
I played my Inquisitor all the way through Manaan. What quest are you talking about?
It's one of the "known issues" in 7.1.

https://www.swtor.com/community/show....php?t=1007753
Quote:
NEW - The conversation with Commander Qrukk in the Daily Manaan Mission "Veiled Threats" is not starting for SOME Inquisitors, preventing them from completing this mission.
My main has this issue so I haven't been able to do the new Manaan stuff yet. Disappointing but hey, bugs are to be expected. It is what it is.
Plants <3

The-Kaitou-Kid
08.10.2022 , 09:13 PM | #4
It seems like they might be fixing this issue in tomorrow's patch. Per the patch notes:

Quote:
Inquisitors who used a Boost Token AND rejoined the Empire after the Meridian Complex can now start the Veiled Threats Mission on Manaan.

I don't know if that covers every case this was happening, so it might not be totally fixed if you didn't fall under that "used a Boost Token AND rejoined the Empire" umbrella, but I'd try it again tomorrow after the patch and see if that solves things.
"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

waisting
08.11.2022 , 06:30 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by The-Kaitou-Kid View Post
It seems like they might be fixing this issue in tomorrow's patch. Per the patch notes:

I don't know if that covers every case this was happening, so it might not be totally fixed if you didn't fall under that "used a Boost Token AND rejoined the Empire" umbrella, but I'd try it again tomorrow after the patch and see if that solves things.
Definitely won't fix it for everyone, as I've never used a character boost token.
Plants <3

JediQuaker
08.11.2022 , 08:12 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthNillard View Post
It's funny to see someone show such disrespect for others while suggesting that others need 'self-respect'. Pot, meet kettle. 🙄
Hold water, a sieve may not, but hold another sieve, it will - Yoda..