Can't get Directive 7 quest

Hey if anyone can help me that would be great. Im lvl 50 BH and I cannot get into Directive 7 at all. When I get the quest to talk to Moff Jiak, I can't enter the instance whr he is to talk to him. I have no idea why, so if anyone out there has a solution that would be awesome!

Go to the robot courier, i think he is on the Ilum orbital station. Than go back to the fleet and you should be able to talk to the guy in the conference room. Drop the quest than you should be able to talk to the robot out from of where the quest starts and you can select hard mode

I had the same problem thats how i fixed it

Edit: NM i shoudl have read the whole thing

Edited by yzzArc

• 3 years later...
why has this still not been fixed? I followed all the prompts to speak to the moff, and the instant is barred to me. I did the fp anyway, the droid at the entrance gave it to me, but the original quest is still showing uncompleted. they need to either fix that, or delete it completely, because by the looks of it all they've done is bypass it. what a bodge job 😒

• 1 month later...

:rak_02:

The message I see on my mission log is:

Moff Jiad can brief you further on this droid threat. Travel to the Imperial Fleet, and speak to Moff Jiad (sic) can be found in the Science Quarter of the Mission Deck aboard the Ziost Shadow.

I am on the Mission Deck. I don't see any Science Quarter, nor Moff Jiad, nor any indication of where I'm supposed to go on the map.

And this is a class quest!

:rak_02:

The message I see on my mission log is:

Moff Jiad can brief you further on this droid threat. Travel to the Imperial Fleet, and speak to Moff Jiad (sic) can be found in the Science Quarter of the Mission Deck aboard the Ziost Shadow.

I am on the Mission Deck. I don't see any Science Quarter, nor Moff Jiad, nor any indication of where I'm supposed to go on the map.

And this is a class quest!

There aren't any class quests on the Ziost Shadow.

This isn't a class quest. On Republic side I was successfully able to get the quest.

You need to go into an instanced area on board of the ship, I think.

On the other hand, my Commando isn't able to do the Sextion X introduction qurest. He's stuck because that Agent on the Belsavis Orbital station refuses to speak to him although the quest points me to him.

• 1 month later...
Looks like a bug...I could not find Moff Jiak but found the Directive 7 entry location, then spoke with the droid to let me in. However after finishing it I only got the regular Directive 7 EXP and my Quest still said I needed to do Directive 7 now called Immediate Vengeance. Edited by davidjcoll

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
I was able to Reset the mission from the mission log panel while on the Ziost Shadow, and this allowed me to see and pick up the quest from Moff Jiak.

Thanks, Coolmuse! That worked like a charm. Fixed.

My experience (pub side) is that you must travel from the main Fleet Station (Carrick) *by*shuttle* (not QT!) for the quest that you pick up from the droid on Carrick.

You know, just like you must travel in your ship when your class quest tells you to "Use your ship to travel to Someplanet".

• 4 years later...
  • 1 year later...