Lana, Theron and the original companions

SithKoriandr

How do the original companions seem to forget all about Lana and Theron, when it comes to the return of the original companions in KotFE and beyond.

Nadia saying "And she's a sith?!" Well yeah, we worked with her all the time! My consular kept flirting with her, right in front of all of you! :p

My Hunter just married Torian and I'm feeling she can flirt with anyone just fine until his return, because the story seems to treat it like they weren't really together in the story even when they're in the cutscenes.

• 1 month later...
Nadia saying "And she's a sith?!" Well yeah, we worked with her all the time! My consular kept flirting with her, right in front of all of you! :p

My Hunter just married Torian and I'm feeling she can flirt with anyone just fine until his return, because the story seems to treat it like they weren't really together in the story even when they're in the cutscenes.

To be honest, the companions never really reacted or interacted with Lana or Theron, when any cutscene played they were just there, but it was as if they weren't really there, they were just standing a bit further off not really doing anything, just standing there.

I think they were just playing the part of the players in-game companion, but for the actual story itself, they were never really involved until after KOTFE & KOTET when they came back. So, this is more a Story Vs Gameplay scenario more than a plot-hole of sorts.

To be honest, the companions never really reacted or interacted with Lana or Theron, when any cutscene played they were just there, but it was as if they weren't really there, they were just standing a bit further off not really doing anything, just standing there.

I think they were just playing the part of the players in-game companion, but for the actual story itself, they were never really involved until after KOTFE & KOTET when they came back. So, this is more a Story Vs Gameplay scenario more than a plot-hole of sorts.

I'm not thinking that's to wrong, but we do get one of the companions on Marr's ship. So they really should know of Lana and Theron.

Unless that whole times, they're away from the PC and the PC never mentions them?

We talk to our companions when we break our own ship free, but our companions do not accompany us on Marr's Ship.

When you play thru Chapter 1 "The Hunt", the first companion you actually get is Marr.

(And you used to be able to jump out of the chapter with Marr as a companion & take him to the Imperial fleet and buy influence with him, and thengo kill Jedi on Corellia with him... errr... well, that's what I did :D (But, sadly, they "fixed" that so you couldn't take companions out of their "chapter" or flashpoint.

But our original companions do not come aboard Marr's ship.:(

We talk to our companions when we break our own ship free, but our companions do not accompany us on Marr's Ship.

When you play thru Chapter 1 "The Hunt", the first companion you actually get is Marr.

(And you used to be able to jump out of the chapter with Marr as a companion & take him to the Imperial fleet and buy influence with him, and thengo kill Jedi on Corellia with him... errr... well, that's what I did :D (But, sadly, they "fixed" that so you couldn't take companions out of their "chapter" or flashpoint.

But our original companions do not come aboard Marr's ship.:(

I meant in the cut scene, where one goes on board with you, then turns around to go back to the ship (not sure if all of them are to fuel up, but one of them was to help fuel up).