After the livestream and Malgus's monologue. How do you think. What is he planning?

LanceDefender

And of course, why he changed his mask? Who is that Twilek with purple lightsaber? Jedi? Sith? Darth Nul???

And, what can be about that woman at the end of "trailer" with blue eyes. Maybe even Satele. What could she saw that was so shocking and important?

Yes, this is discussion and theories topic so I know we don't know...

Considering that except for that scene at the end and Malgus' monologue, most of it is simply edited from the "Return", "Hope", "Deceived" and "Sacrifice" trailers...

That's his old pre-assumed-dead-at-Ilum mask. (Seen in "Deceived")

The Twi'lek is a Sith defending Korriban during the Eternal Empire invasion. ("Sacrifice")

I think you're right about that being Satele at the end, and that is a good question since that's an entirely new scene.

Some people on YouTube are associating Malgus' remarks about 'Jedi and Sith control the galaxy' and 'time to break free' with the Star Cabal from the Agent storyline - the group of non-Sensitives who manipulated galactic events behind the scenes and wanted to destroy both Jedi and Sith so that 'normal' beings could rise up instead of everything being focused on Force-users. I'm not too sure about that since the Agent ravaged their ranks, exposed their plans, co-opted their AI (SCORPIO), either destroyed or stole their information database (The Black Codex) and generally made their existence very difficult.

Based on his attempt at a New Empire, I'm more apt to think, because of his roots as a Sith, Malgus is obliquely referring to the last part of the Sith Code; "Through The Force, my chains are broken. I am set free." It could be that he considers the Jedi and Sith to be chains that bind him and the galaxy, enslaving everything directly or indirectly by their seemingly eternal conflict, and that he plans to destroy both Jedi and Sith, breaking those chains. Effectively, despite his supposed loyalty to the Empire until after Objective Meridian, it seems he's never actually given up on his vision of a New Empire to destroy both Sith and Jedi and lead the galaxy (and it probably doesn't help that Zakuul proved that a third party could, in fact, come in and smack both sides down) and whatever he's doing on Dantooine, Elom, etc. could be geared towards that goal...

Ye, with his monologue I got the StarCabal vibes as well. Or just something similiar. That there is no "good"/better side in conflict and both should be destroyed or something. In general I do agree with that, with both StarCabal, but also with second vesrion or something.

In that case, I really hope that we'll be able to join Malgus if he wants to clean the galaxy from Jedi/Sith/Force/Eternal Conflict etc. It would just against my believes... unless he wants to be I don't know second Emperor with power hungry and stupid motivations then nope.

Though I hope it'll be first one, or something similiar. Like I don't want second Revan, which was maybe good/cool goal with among stupidest methods.

His vision. Ye, it's something that I agreed with him and it was for me really bad choice we couldn't join him back on Ilum even if you agree with him completely.

Most probably he is gearing and preaparing himself and everything with his plan. Question is, what is the plan? And if we'll get any even clue at Elom as we'll meet him and fight him for sure.

For me the eyes in the trailer look to be from that twilek character, no idea who could it be, I wonder if she was related to Malgus' old partner which he killed cuz muh sith ways.

As for malgus, what he is saying is definitely unusual, he always had a hatred for the Jedi, he always cared about the empire and was sorry to endanger krovos yet his is now against the empire, and obviously isnt a person who is going to suddenly start caring about the wars the Jedi and Sith cause to want to eradicate both for it, he clearly has other motives, definitely interesting.

Valkorion also understood both light and dark and I remember some dialogue where he implied he was better than the Sith because he sees the force together rather than only focusing on the dark which of course you can also assume he feels the same way about the jedi. Though I dont feel he might try to become a new emperor.