WTH with RAGNOS costing more than the others !

HectorCasan

Hi..., so ive been saving Season Tokens, finally got to 100. So the two things i wanted were.

I had 15/15

The Carrick Station appartment ---- 8

Ragnos ------------------- 5 (or so i thought)

So i finally got to level 100, and ive been looking to have Ragnos for a long time, i had 15 season tokens but never Ragnos Week. I wait and wait, and i see other heroes costing 5 !!, Vizla and stuff....

So i spent my first 8 on the appartment, then i see i have 7 tokens left, so i say... Ok, lets buy C2N2 customization, and then next week RAGNOS....

Oh behold... Ragnos costs 6 instead of the 5 that all others costs

WHAT IN THE HELL ????

Why the inconsistency !?

I Wrote to customer service asking if they can give me a refund for C2N2, we know that budget team is just going to copy/paste "Im sorry, blah blah", go post on the suggestion forums, blah blah. And do nothing...

Edited by HectorCasan

All this time, here I am thinking you're talking about Marka Ragnos somehow when you're talking about RANOS. :D "I don't recall getting an ancient Sith in the GS pass, but maybe I skipped over claiming him? No wait, when was he EVER available..?"

As for the inconsistency, it may have to do with what was required to get her in the first place compared to the others. You had to do a ton of work back in the day to reach a high tier to unlock her, compared to say Nico who was a subscriber reward, or Hexid, who required you to do about 40 different group finder activities. I know it doesn't help now but you could have always looked it up, being that Swtorista had the prices listed and methods of acquisition. Either way, I do wish you luck with your endeavor, she's nice, but I'll be real with you, you are not missing ANYTHING. And next season is not far off anyhow.

Edited by DarthCasus

or Hexid, who required you to do about 40 different group finder activities.

Unless it changed somewhere, it still is 40 group activities for Hexid. (It was originally three GF flashpoints **or** three Warzones, when she was first available, but became 40 of whatever after a while.)

Perhaps because the others were simple subscriber rewards where obtaining Master Ranos was part of a long event achievement line during the one time servers wide DvL event and therefor was much more of an effort to get.

Perhaps because the others were simple subscriber rewards where obtaining Master Ranos was part of a long event achievement line during the one time servers wide DvL event and therefor was much more of an effort to get.

That's Exactly what the dev team explained. (MASTER RANOS WAS HARD TO GET DURING THE EVENT AND THEREFORE MORE RARE) I do remember reading about it and was like sounds good cause I was mad about missing the DvL event and was getting jealous of seeing her pop up every so often. So I just made myself work hard to make sure I got her when available from the galactic seasons vendor. Master Ranos IS supposed to cost more Tokens. Sorry you did not see the message about it.

That's Exactly what the dev team explained. (MASTER RANOS WAS HARD TO GET DURING THE EVENT AND THEREFORE MORE RARE) I do remember reading about it and was like sounds good cause I was mad about missing the DvL event and was getting jealous of seeing her pop up every so often. So I just made myself work hard to make sure I got her when available from the galactic seasons vendor. Master Ranos IS supposed to cost more Tokens. Sorry you did not see the message about it.

Well, waiting all weeks, seeing 5 tokens on all. You get to think all cost 5 tokens...

In any case, they better bring another season soon. As it was the only reason for logging since 7.0

Well, waiting all weeks, seeing 5 tokens on all. You get to think all cost 5 tokens...

In any case, they better bring another season soon. As it was the only reason for logging since 7.0

Of course there will be another season. It should come after 7.1 launches.

We do not know that. They probably will have a season 3, but I wouldn't just assume it's coming around 7.1.

Edited by Toraak

We had to level up a new character from zero, complete almost all story stuff, do all the raids, all flashpoints, bunch of warzones, crafting and other stuff on that character. It was a lot of work but completely worth it.

If they go at the release rate of Galactic Seasons 1 & 2 BW are currently releasing one season a year so it will no doubt be next year for S3 (S1 released April 2021, S2 February 2022). I'm betting S3 isn't even in development; they still have a story to finish and an anniversary to do.

If you really want something this year from the season rewards (something that can be unlocked across your account), create characters on another server and do GS there. That's what I did (though I already have many characters on various servers).