Suggestion: Add a character story decision tracker

UlaVii

Hi, it would be great if you could add a new section to the legacy panel which shows us the decisions we make for each character in the main story. With big breaks in between each release it's hard to remember what decisions each character made so having something we could easily refer to as a refresher would be really useful.

Hi, it would be great if you could add a new section to the legacy panel which shows us the decisions we make for each character in the main story. With big breaks in between each release it's hard to remember what decisions each character made so having something we could easily refer to as a refresher would be really useful.

This would be a fantastic idea to be able to look back and see!

• 3 weeks later...

Signed!

I really like this idea.

If you have any significant number of characters, it can be really difficult to keep track of what direction each character's storyline was going in. When you return to a character you haven't played in a while, it can be maddening trying to remember which of several paths the character was taking.

I have a friend who was an avid player of World of Warcraft and Star Wars : The Old Republic. After taking a break from online gaming for a couple of years, she finally came back. But while it was easy for her to resume playing her old WoW characters, she hardly touched her SW:TOR characters because she couldn't remember their story decisions.

Now, I wouldn't expect the game to tell you every single dialogue choice that a character has made, but a summary of the character's important storyline paths would be very helpful.