Toons getting stuck on anything and everything

NeoBlakkrstal

I have noticed that my toons are getting stuck on incredibly stupid things, rock outcroppings, the corner of doorways, and today, I literally got stuck on a biochem crafting node on Yavin 4. This is getting ridiculous. Can we please smooth out the actual edges of the toons so they don't get stuck so much? Seems to happen alot more with male body type 3 than any of my other types.

I have noticed that my toons are getting stuck on incredibly stupid things, rock outcroppings, the corner of doorways, and today, I literally got stuck on a biochem crafting node on Yavin 4. This is getting ridiculous. Can we please smooth out the actual edges of the toons so they don't get stuck so much? Seems to happen alot more with male body type 3 than any of my other types.

totally agree.

The same stuck spots that were there on Makeb when Rise of the Hutt Cartel was released are still there, and the same stuck spots that were on Rishi when Shadow of Revan was released are still there. One could easily get the impression that this issue is not high on their priority list.

The least they would do is lower the CD of /stuck and make it actually work rather than spawning you back in the stuck spot.

• 2 months later...
The same stuck spots that were there on Makeb when Rise of the Hutt Cartel was released are still there, and the same stuck spots that were on Rishi when Shadow of Revan was released are still there. One could easily get the impression that this issue is not high on their priority list.

The least they would do is lower the CD of /stuck and make it actually work rather than spawning you back in the stuck spot.

Or maybe just remove the GCD of /stuck completely, seems pretty stupid to even have it at all. Today, I got stuck on a dead turret in Chapter XIV: Mandalore's Revenge, and /stuck wouldn't work at all, had to wait for the turret to respawn and kill me to get out.