Did I ruin Vette romance?

EmperorSnakeC

I don't think you ruined it, no. As far as I know, she gets over it after one or two conversations and you'll still be able to marry her-

unless, of course, there was something else (another romance for example) you had going on, but that has nothing to do with the quest.

I don't think you ruined it, no. As far as I know, she gets over it after one or two conversations and you'll still be able to marry her-

unless, of course, there was something else (another romance for example) you had going on, but that has nothing to do with the quest.

Ok thanks, I’m not sure how many conversations I have left though because the only planet I haven’t completed is Corellia. Are there more conversations I’m missing, and how do I get them?

if this is your only SW, you will know when you're done with conversations because it will show in legacy .. push Y and then open up Imperial. It will show pictures of all companions you have finished. If it is an empty picture frame, you have to finish conversations with that companion.

you can even romance her if you've "done the dirty" with the matriarch of the manor - in FRONT of her - on Dromund Kaas in front of her.

Sometimes Sith are just .... over the top.

Yup, Sith are *special*.

Also, I think it's pretty hard to mess up a romance in general as long as you use the [Flirt] option continuously. Even if you romance someone else at the same time, it either, see the post above, doesn't matter or you'll eventually have to choose one companion but the game will automatically initiate the conversation for that.

Whenever you still feel like your answer given was not the best, you may always hit ESC and you'll exit plus reset the conversation.