Unable to progress with the 'Enemy Within" questline on Yavin 4

TheOsseophile

I've defeated all four Revanite commanders and turned in all six dailies, and still nothing. I have literally no map markers left, nor is the game allowing me to return to the conference table at the coalition staging area to progress into the final phase to confront Revan.

I tried resetting the quest and that did nothing. Tried also logging out and back in with equally disappointing results.

I'm really confused. Is this whole questline bugged, or am I just doing something wrong and not getting it because I'm just that slow? :sul_confused:

Edited by TheOsseophile

The quest worked fine for me a few weeks ago, but of course a recent patch could have broken it.

Did you do all the dailies while on the quest? When you completed one earlier, you need to wait until daily reset.

Now that you reset the quest you need to redo it anyway. Did the "coalition quests" counter show 6/6 before?

Edited by Mubrak

So you did four from the various people in the coalition area, plus the one from the datapads to the north and south of the Massassi village (one mission, two spots where you can pick it up), plus the one from the scared dude outside the cave to the left (south) as you head up from the village toward the temple area?

It's quite possible, if you can even take them, that the ones from the mission dispenser don't count, and it's also likely that you have to do the four from the people in the coalition area *once* and *only* once each, meaning you have to do the other two (from out in the field) once each as well.

So you did four from the various people in the coalition area, plus the one from the datapads to the north and south of the Massassi village (one mission, two spots where you can pick it up), plus the one from the scared dude outside the cave to the left (south) as you head up from the village toward the temple area?

It's quite possible, if you can even take them, that the ones from the mission dispenser don't count, and it's also likely that you have to do the four from the people in the coalition area *once* and *only* once each, meaning you have to do the other two (from out in the field) once each as well.

Yeah. Did the whole shebang.

I actually remember running into this exact problem many years ago. I have no memory of how I solved it then.

Yeah. Did the whole shebang.

I actually remember running into this exact problem many years ago. I have no memory of how I solved it then.

OK, in that case I don't know. (I asked the question because there have been people asking how it could possibly work because there's only four missions in the camp and doing six of the four missions is a bit difficult, because they didn't know that the two out in the field counted.)

Sorry. (I don't know how to fix it because I've never seen the problem, but I have heard of difficulties with that stuff beyond just not knowing about the other two missions.)

OK, in that case I don't know. (I asked the question because there have been people asking how it could possibly work because there's only four missions in the camp and doing six of the four missions is a bit difficult, because they didn't know that the two out in the field counted.)

Sorry. (I don't know how to fix it because I've never seen the problem, but I have heard of difficulties with that stuff beyond just not knowing about the other two missions.)

That's okay. I appreciate you taking the time to respond.

Thanks.

No. The coalition quests counter didn't go up even though I did every relevant quest, plus The Enemy Within.

• 1 month later...
The quest worked fine for me a few weeks ago, but of course a recent patch could have broken it.

Did you do all the dailies while on the quest? When you completed one earlier, you need to wait until daily reset.

Now that you reset the quest you need to redo it anyway. Did the "coalition quests" counter show 6/6 before?

I'm actually having a similar problem, except as I'm completing the first four the counter continues to say 0/6.