Looking for players to start a guild! (New-ish)

CAZ_RANNEK

Greetings everyone! I’m new-ish to the game, my highest level character is a Jedi Knight, lvl 33. My second highest is a “Mando” themed Bounty Hunter, lvl 26 and climbing.

I’m looking for similarly experienced players who are relatively new and want to start a guild, but any level players are welcome, as long as they’re patient with us noobs and don’t mind sharing their knowledge a bit!

I’d like to start a guild with my Jedi Knight, themed around other Jedi players as well as a Bounty Hunter guild who are all Mandalorian Armor clad hunters looking to role play as Mandos!

I hope this was explained in a clear way, this is my first post on the forums, but if you’re interested or just want to ask me some questions about all of this, just reach out! My final pitch is, I take care of those in my group. If you need credits, gear from the Cartel Market that you can’t afford, or help with any of your own quests or goals, I don’t mind helping in all of these areas when I can! As long as you like to play, and help in your own ways when you can, I think we’ll have a lot of fun!

Looking forward to hearing from you guys, May The Force Be With You!