Hood down option

Nasagi

Dunno how relevant this might be, but I really wish there was an option to put the hood down manually without having to wear some ridiculous looking hat. Also I just feel it should be addressed somehow. Im a bit tired of being bald when wearing a hood, i love the Scion vestements armor, i mean even heskal has the hood down on his.

Dunno how relevant this might be, but I really wish there was an option to put the hood down manually without having to wear some ridiculous looking hat. Also I just feel it should be addressed somehow. Im a bit tired of being bald when wearing a hood, i love the Scion vestements armor, i mean even heskal has the hood down on his.

Hood *down* isn't going to happen, since they'd need to revise *every* piece of chest armour that has an "up" hood to add a hideable "down" hood. (Er, the "up" hood would be visible only when you select "up", and the "down" hood would be visible only when you select "down".)

What you're seeing now is "hood hidden" (look carefully at your character's upper back when the hood is hidden - there's no sign of the hood) when you have a hood-hiding head armour ("helmet"), and I'd love for that to be an option that lives alongside "Hide Head Slot" in our Outfit Designer slots.

I think so far this year we surprisingly only have this topic and this topic petitioning for this. That second one also lists previous requests from previous years.

God only knows why this hasn't been done. Everybody knows everybody wants it.

What you're seeing now is "hood hidden" (look carefully at your character's upper back when the hood is hidden - there's no sign of the hood) when you have a hood-hiding head armour ("helmet"), and I'd love for that to be an option that lives alongside "Hide Head Slot" in our Outfit Designer slots.

This would be the preferable outcome. And it can't be hard for them to do. I'm sure they have more pressing concerns that they want to attend to first, but, well, this should be high on their to-do list at this point.

Edited by Avaricea

• 2 weeks later...
There is a craftable circlet that allows you to remove the hood without some big ridiculous helmet that can be used until they allow us to turn off hoods without it. It's quite subtle I think and you can hide/unhide for hood up/down :)

Unfortunately, if it's the ones I'm thinking of, when you wear it on an Impsider, it's an actual helmet rather than a circlet.

Unfortunately, if it's the ones I'm thinking of, when you wear it on an Impsider, it's an actual helmet rather than a circlet.

Can confirm. Can't recall the name, but I got excited about it when I "rediscovered" it, then put it on several companions and...was disappointed when cutscenes happened.

I agree.

I mean... don't get me wrong... if it was just one or two people asking for something like that,

it's logic that they won't implement it but it's alot more then that. Infact, i think it's safe to say that the majority of the SWTOR players wants that feature and if so many people are asking for it, they technically have no choice but to implement it and it's a fact that when a game developer does'nt seem to listen to their own customers, the players of their game, "can" cause them to lose customers, players, or however u wanna call it which basically means, less money, less income for them. Not very smart to put it mildly

Remember that WE are the ones playing their game. WE paid for it, WE practically give them OUR money.

If it was'nt for us... they would have earned alot less money then they currently do, most likely would'nt have a job at BioWare (anymore) and i'm sure THEY know it too. Or to put it i another way: We give them our money but yet, they don't seem to care about "our" wishes.

I DO appologize IF i offended anyone with this (including the BioWare team themself) and i honestly love the whole Star Wars franchise, i really do. But this... ignoring your own customers / players... it's bad for business.