WTH? 15 min ban from PVP when YOUR server disconnects me during a match?

Jarbarian

That's not exactly how solo ranked, or ranked in general works but sure.

Leaving ANY PvP match should have a drawback for yourself, the reason why it was a problem in solo ranked is that you drag other people down too, which is obviously untrue for normals since you lost nothing if you lose because of a leaver, the one having the punishment is the guy that left, not the ones who got screwed because he left.

He said solo regs players not solo ranked players. As in T******T**** and friends, who whined on the forums for 10 years about people leaving from huttball spams, wrong-utility-locked voidstars, and people pvping in pvp, which nearly everyone did at the time. They finally got their way too, majorly killing regs participation in the process and leaving us with these very tyrannical structures in a game mode that is meant to be the casual form of pvp.

(Also, if anyone disagrees that regs is casual, pick any 8 regs regulars and I'll show you 4 solo ranked players who can win 4v8 against them.)

He said solo regs players not solo ranked players. As in T******T**** and friends, who whined on the forums for 10 years about people leaving from huttball spams, wrong-utility-locked voidstars, and people pvping in pvp, which nearly everyone did at the time. They finally got their way too, majorly killing regs participation in the process and leaving us with these very tyrannical structures in a game mode that is meant to be the casual form of pvp.

(Also, if anyone disagrees that regs is casual, pick any 8 regs regulars and I'll show you 4 solo ranked players who can win 4v8 against them.)

What is solo regs lmao? Ok my bad I misread but I've never heard solo regs before :D