looking for a super lay back guild for imp

thejediKnightjim

looking for a super lay back guild for imp. who don't do rp, & who likes to have fun.

Hi, I'm one of the very few female GM's in SWTOR and my guild, tho an old and proud one has survived countless server merges and is currently trying to rebuild our ranks. My guild's name is Celestial Psychosis and atm we are down to only 6 to 7 members including myself. I have a Guild ship also it's name is Celestial Asylum. I won't lie I need help with rebuilding and recruting and I'm looking for new members interested in helping me with this. Officer positions are open for those who demonstrate a willingness to help me rebuild our ranks. We are very laid back and how you participate with guild activities is your choice. I don't believe in pressuring anyone. I myself have been involved with SWTOR since before Alpha testing just FYI. Check us out when your in game and if your interested look for Naterie or Aieryn character wise. I usually play Sith purebloods and I always play my RL gender thus all 47 of my characters are female.

Good luck, and hope to see you in game.

• 4 weeks later...
Hi, I'm one of the very few female GM's in SWTOR and my guild, tho an old and proud one has survived countless server merges and is currently trying to rebuild our ranks. My guild's name is Celestial Psychosis and atm we are down to only 6 to 7 members including myself. I have a Guild ship also it's name is Celestial Asylum. I won't lie I need help with rebuilding and recruting and I'm looking for new members interested in helping me with this. Officer positions are open for those who demonstrate a willingness to help me rebuild our ranks. We are very laid back and how you participate with guild activities is your choice. I don't believe in pressuring anyone. I myself have been involved with SWTOR since before Alpha testing just FYI. Check us out when your in game and if your interested look for Naterie or Aieryn character wise. I usually play Sith purebloods and I always play my RL gender thus all 47 of my characters are female.

Good luck, and hope to see you in game.

Does your guild remain around? Oh, and what times and timezones do your members normally play during?