Nerf Assassin Deception

ecstazypop

Dear developers,

Sin deception is literally the one, if not the most op spec class in the game now. In SR is unmatched. Some huge dr to burst, deflection, shroud, even though is only 3 seconds, 2 cloaks, and taunt, low slash, stun.

There is literally nothing that can kill a good dec sin, only if all the team is dead and he needs to stuck, maybe? Can kill you even if he has all cloaks 1v3 easy. Before they had decent damage with those all tools etc. was fairly amazing to have in your team. Now is just cancer, the team with more god sins, wins absolutely, not even a question about it. LOL. What is this joke?

How can you give so much dps in the opener to that class? HOW??? Or take some dcd. There is literally nothing that I can do on any class against a dec sin in sr.

PLEASE NERF DECEPTION SIN ! FFS. This is so disgusting.

Edited by ecstazypop

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't you play carnage yesterday? Like every spec is better than carnage.

Also, if it's that broken why don't you play it yourself?

Because the spec is not in my grasp of playstyle.

If you know me, you should know I play every class. What are we talking about here?

Lol, really? Really?? Do you realize how many nerfs Deception Sin has already undergone? It’s not that hard to kill a Deception Assassin if you know how to manage your DCDs and not get caught out alone. Yes, they have a lot of burst, but so do Maras and Operatives.

Seriously, what is this ridiculous attitude where people can’t beat something and their response isn’t to get better. It’s to scream for nerfs. If it were up to people like the OP, we’d all be fighting naked with two abilities and our bare hands.

Lol, really? Really?? Do you realize how many nerfs Deception Sin has already undergone? It’s not that hard to kill a Deception Assassin if you know how to manage your DCDs and not get caught out alone. Yes, they have a lot of burst, but so do Maras and Operatives.

Seriously, what is this ridiculous attitude where people can’t beat something and their response isn’t to get better. It’s to scream for nerfs. If it were up to people like the OP, we’d all be fighting naked with two abilities and our bare hands.

The opener of the sin is cancer, the dcds and 2 cloaks I think they are enough cancer.

It's not hard to kill a noob/ decent sin, but I rather ask, on what server you play? sf? :D even platinum players say sin is currently op, but I like your opinion. I mean, if platinum would even be a label for your perception.

Edited by ecstazypop

Oh,... you were actually serious about this?

I'm sorry you had a bad experience against a sin. But no, they dont need a nerf. Not more than other classes at least. No, I don't main a sin.

They have a burst? Yes, not all classes are ment to do "dps" damage per second trowing aoes or spreading dots without killing fast. Some classes are designed to actually kill, and kill fast, single target. Is their thing. They cant base their damage in AOE's, dots or do e***** thingies. They can't defend themselves very well when get focused, their thing is the burst. Is ok they have that.

Edited by _Miriya_

From mara PoV you run, get out of combat and a sin opens on you and you drop to 20% again and you have to run, obviously that feels unfair. But for the sin to do that he had to heal before, so maybe you should've just tried to reset before? Odds are the sin doesn't have deflection, maybe even no shroud anymore - you could always just try to turn the 1v1 around, get the sin low and hope he heals after you run so you can do that too. Idk be creative, but a marauder with defel spliced genes can't really complain about vanishes.

If you had expertise i bet you would survive getting stunned and dunked on ,Same thing they having problems in wow no pvp stat some classes critting for more than someones health bye bye target Edited by Skummy

From mara PoV you run, get out of combat and a sin opens on you and you drop to 20% again and you have to run, obviously that feels unfair. But for the sin to do that he had to heal before, so maybe you should've just tried to reset before? Odds are the sin doesn't have deflection, maybe even no shroud anymore - you could always just try to turn the 1v1 around, get the sin low and hope he heals after you run so you can do that too. Idk be creative, but a marauder with defel spliced genes can't really complain about vanishes.

What 1v1 ? In sr? When 2 sins at least are jumping on you, u have 1 break. And can get globalled even with that.

Someone wrote about dcd. What dcd:s are you talking about? When to use dcds when u are stun locked and brought down to 30-40% in 1 sin stunlock? After whitebar, use dcd? Do you even listen when you talk? So you die in the opener in the first 5 seconds if 2 sins are on you, almost same damage opener as an ap pt, like 25-30k, and when do I use dcds? After u die? If you survive the first burst, you just live to be stunned and cced by low slash, which somehow, seems fair, if the sin is dpsing in combat, dps is lower.

But in the first 9 seconds of opener, if you don't have a break, sometimes not even using dcd's before the opener doesn't help.

And speaking.

Does anyone knows about the low slash bug? U do low slash at +4 meters range, animation is different a bit and it is not broken on damage taken.

In other words, can work as a stunlock, and if you do,

Phantom stride> maul> low slash(5 meters) > discharge> electrocute, it is a full whitebar stun and without a break, you can take up to 60-70% in the opener.

Where are the devs? This is so bugged, low slash at 3 meters doesn't work like this. And apply this with 2 cloaks, and it is pure cancer to be against.

Not even saying that my biggest hits of 55k are like 39-43k because of the sin dr.

Devs, please do something. This is insanely strong in class stacking (multiple sins)

Edited by ecstazypop

This happened to me on multiple classes, except lethality oper which has, weirdly, more dr and can take the opener with much less issues than others. But I don't want to go such a broken spec for 7.0 just to counter attack sins. I should print when I have games with 6 sins in the q and there is only me and a guy on another class

What 1v1 ? In sr? When 2 sins at least are jumping on you, u have 1 break. And can get globalled even with that.

Someone wrote about dcd. What dcd:s are you talking about? When to use dcds when u are stun locked and brought down to 30-40% in 1 sin stunlock? After whitebar, use dcd? Do you even listen when you talk? So you die in the opener in the first 5 seconds if 2 sins are on you, almost same damage opener as an ap pt, like 25-30k, and when do I use dcds? After u die? If you survive the first burst, you just live to be stunned and cced by low slash, which somehow, seems fair, if the sin is dpsing in combat, dps is lower.

But in the first 9 seconds of opener, if you don't have a break, sometimes not even using dcd's before the opener doesn't help.

And speaking.

I don't know what class your playing but the general rule is you pop the DCD when the maul animation starts. If they stun you then you break and DCD right when the maul animation is about to finish. Since the damage is delayed based on the animations ending point...... Its the same reason that fury is easy to counter they telegraph the burst window with the animations.

Pt is the hardest to view but you can do it for cell burst as well. Damage isn't exactly instant in the game despite what the tool tip says. Most abilities are delayed by half a second or so.

Ill get you a clip of what I mean next time I'm Streaming. Its the same reason why OPs can roll instant abilities if they are good enough. If your really want to be mad about something, be mad that aresnal mercs have no damage, carnage is unplayable, only 1 tank does anything. One healer way overperforms compared to the rest. Sins are just fine. They are one trick ponies. If any spec is overturned right now its hatred but that's super squishy .

Edited by TmoneyTime

Carnage is playable.

Why does the low slash bug still exists?

Why is it allowed for a cc to be used legit as a soft stun?

Copium.

Low slash is not a bug. DoTs will break it after 2s, just like it says in the spell. So if you are fast enough you can use 1 hit before it breaks and if needed delay a bit so you can get more value.

Carnage is terrible because the opener on the class is free, if you pressure and chase down a marauder it's way easier on carnage because your only immunity is saber ward. Your only counter play is popping saber ward to not get opened on, or sit in spawn and let your sorcerer get globaled like you saw yesterday.

Copium.

Low slash is not a bug. DoTs will break it after 2s, just like it says in the spell. So if you are fast enough you can use 1 hit before it breaks and if needed delay a bit so you can get more value.

Carnage is terrible because the opener on the class is free, if you pressure and chase down a marauder it's way easier on carnage because your only immunity is saber ward. Your only counter play is popping saber ward to not get opened on, or sit in spawn and let your sorcerer get globaled like you saw yesterday.

I don't even know who you are.

What dot do I receive against 2-3 deception sins? The stunlock is secured, there is no way to avoid all that dps unless break and use some avoidance dcd, like power yield, camouflage, saber ward on jugg etc.

I don't mind the bug, but combined with this dps on opener, is just cancer. And the bug is here after 8 years still.

How can you even say is not a bug... Jesus lol

Edited by ecstazypop

I don't even know who you are.

What dot do I receive against 2-3 deception sins? The stunlock is secured, there is no way to avoid all that dps unless break and use some avoidance dcd, like power yield, camouflage, saber ward on jugg etc.

I don't mind the bug, but combined with this dps on opener, is just cancer. And the bug is here after 8 years still.

How can you even say is not a bug... Jesus lol

It has two animations. It says so in the description of the ability, oh IDK how dare I say it works like it is supposed to.

And dots... well bunch of madness, bunch of leth, even some engineering. Carnage is simply garbage compared to fury, sin is not at fault for that.

Deception stunlock is strong so is the opening burst.

After that they are meh at best.

You want to nerf the only two strong points of the spec? Then what happens after that? Carnage is terrible.

Did I even say anything about carnage?

Yes, and you are just mad cuz it sucks and you get farmed by sins.

I'm sorry, I did not say anything about carnage. Someone just assumed I am talking about that spec, when I actually am talking about sin vs all classes. I just mentioned that carnage spec is playable after someone talked about it. You didn't read my posts, so your comment is irrelevant. I don't even know who you are, so kindly know that I am not listening to random pvper opinions.

Dear Devs,

Please nerf sins !

Edited by ecstazypop

you obviously don't play deception assasin. because if you would... then you know low slash works barely half of the time. half of the other time it dodges. So the rotation you describing is dependent on low slash registering.

But with the same logic why don't you call for nerf on PT burst? which is A LOT better then sins. After sins done their burst from stealth its a "meh" class. Whilst PT just have to survive long enough till they get back their primary attacks and can do it all over again. And if you are focus target in SR - you will get stunlocked anyways regardless if there are sins or not in the game.

And for sins - the 3 sec shroud is the choice between that or 2 sec shroud on vanish. So its not same as before its been nerfed where before shroud ability was standalone. If the sins go for 3 sec shroud one - then they will have a hard time vanishing without popping up again if they have dots on them. So without 2 cloaks and sins choosing 3sec shroud its like they have no stealth.

yeah they are very good troll class in warzones but they are mediocre in sr and not preferred in tr.

You really think sins are more difficult 1vs1.. then sorcs, mara, operatives and juggs? lmao

Edited by assatrap