Star Wars Has Been Betrayed

However

Star Wars has been betrayed because a low-life is allowed to stun a Jedi sage to death in pvp as if they deserved such disrespect. I doubt George Lucas knows about this or would approve of the cowardly classes that stun players to death and then run and hide. Backstabbers is too good a name for them.

Star Wars has been betrayed because a low-life is allowed to stun a Jedi sage to death in pvp as if they deserved such disrespect. I doubt George Lucas knows about this or would approve of the cowardly classes that stun players to death and then run and hide. Backstabbers is too good a name for them.

There's more canon evidence that skilled non force sensitives can hunt force users like dogs by surprise than there is that force users are all powerful magic gods.

• 4 weeks later...
There's more canon evidence that skilled non force sensitives can hunt force users like dogs by surprise than there is that force users are all powerful magic gods.

Just ask all the Mandalorians about all the wars they won fighting Jedi...

Wait... They consistently lost.

• 2 weeks later...

I'll just leave these here 😂

Edited by Dyne-