Make Open World PvP Great Again!

leonlotus

Hello,

A discussion I started a few days ago created movement,

So I'm replicating here :)

I've played SWTOR since its first year of release, subscribing a few days after testing. And so it was for many years, my favorite game. I returned about 3 months ago, to play everything I missed, and see if the experience would make me happy. And did. Many of my critics to the Expansions were shriveled up, but that's because I played everything at once. And it is very clear that there will be no content produced in the proportion and quality of those early years. Because quality depends not just on a head and some developers, among other things, fundamentally depends on motivated players. Some content requires entire groups, guilds playing together to make sense, and this can't be limited to WZ or OPs. First because they don't support a "mass" (MMO...) then because it gets repetitive and this is the reason why there aren't many guilds like before playing together. -- So, realistically speaking, what to expect yet? A few possible things. One of them - which could have some impact on the broken economy - is removing LVSync and Flag from PvE on planets. Put the focus on the game itself, and make players buy resources, because they will be busy competing. A return to the model that WORKED. :cool: - Simply. Coming with an update pack with world PvP rewards. Are there titles that you need to have killed 1k players? This is impossible today, without incentives for people to do this activity on a daily basis, as many did, running planets in Roleplay and common PvP challenges, dueling, or raiding outposts.

It would certainly bring some players who feel like orphans back to SWTOR.

It would be a good moment, considering that the game has already returned to the old paradigm in the classic script: Republic x Empire.

- TIME TO RAGE!!

- FOR THE REPUUUUBLIC!

Edited by leonlotus