Galactic Seasons - Allow Ops on any difficulty (not just story)

I-Win-Button

So this is a small suggestion. Right now the Operation weekly objectives specify completing the operation in story mode. I'm suggesting this is changed to any difficulty mode.

To be clear, this isn't asking for bonuses or anything for doing higher difficulties. Just that running the given operation at a higher difficulty still completes the objective. For some context, the group I play with gets together once a week for a few hours to run an operation, and while we could easily do any of the operations in story mode, we would much rather have more of a challenge.

By allowing any difficulty, you take nothing away from those who only want to do storymode (except, perhaps, a minority of the group finder population) and allow those of us who enjoy the harder difficulties to have our fun. All with a fairly minor change.

So this is a small suggestion. Right now the Operation weekly objectives specify completing the operation in story mode. I'm suggesting this is changed to any difficulty mode.

To be clear, this isn't asking for bonuses or anything for doing higher difficulties. Just that running the given operation at a higher difficulty still completes the objective. For some context, the group I play with gets together once a week for a few hours to run an operation, and while we could easily do any of the operations in story mode, we would much rather have more of a challenge.

By allowing any difficulty, you take nothing away from those who only want to do storymode (except, perhaps, a minority of the group finder population) and allow those of us who enjoy the harder difficulties to have our fun. All with a fairly minor change.

although a great idea, I think they think that GF ops will start popping with this, not the case at all :rak_03: