Geonosian Handler License

Mercielaga

I get that the Geonosian Handler License drop is RNG-based, but at this point it might as well be considered broken. For it to be a rare drop is one thing, but for that drop to also be in an ops that is almost never run anymore (Hive HM), and almost never finished by the groups that do is quite another.

I have been trying for this since late spring / early summer and been in every Hive HM group I've seen form, and have tried to form several, myself. Sometimes (including the most recent), we have had to give up after an hour or two of LFGing because no tanks can be found who are willing to do the ops. I have been in several groups that wiped, and in only two that ever finished the operation -- in one, the GHL didn't drop, and in the other, the person who received it wasn't willing to trade (and that's life, I know).

I've also been calling out a WTB in trade chat three times a night (so much so that everyone now recognizes me as the GHL person), offering a hypercrate for it. I almost feel like it's somehow my job to get everyone interested in running the ops, and it's not working.

I've also posted the offer on forums. I've had two people misread my WTB as a WTS and offer to change servers in order to buy it from me, which has to count as a bit extreme. I am certain that I'm not the only one feeling that this is a problem.

I know these forums are full of people complaining that this or that is too hard, and others feel their complaints are eyeroll-worthy, but seriously, this is something that needs to be fixed.