DXP event

Wopr

If there was one coming up before the end of the year, an announcement would have been made by now.

This can be said about a lot of things, like an actual sale or anything else of a pleasant variety with this quiet expansion tbh. YES, I'm still hopeful.. :(

No chance of a double XP event just after an expansion hits. You'll probably have to wait at least 4-6 months after the expansion.

Yeah they won't want people flying all their characters to 80 in just a few hours, they need the grind to go on for as long as they can.

Considering that most players are sort of forced to roll a new toon to get the two combat styles they want the very least the Devs can do to offset the damage is either turn on Double XP, grant people a Character lvl up token or give everyone a third combat style. This is the week where the Devs show their real colors. Will they address the community and offer some sort of reconciliation or push this giant mess of an update through and do damage control when they return from vacation in February. Edited by TonyTricicolo

Considering that most players are sort of forced to roll a new toon to get the two combat styles they want

If they are unhappy with the Primary style they have no one to blame but them self. Advanced classes were always meant to be a permanent choice. If you wanted a differant combat style/advance class you should have picked that more wisely. With that said if you wanted a Sorc storyline with a warrior you should have just waited for 7.0. You still get a secondary style pick.

Also its true you cant change your primary but YOU CAN still pick the Imp/pub mirror of your primary spec if you choose. So dont forget that. The only people I kind of feel bad for here in this situation is tech users. After playing all the classes I fully understand wanting OP or BH abilities on a Trooper. IMO the pub version of those advance classes kind of suck

I know my DS shadow will be going Assas (imp mirror) and Sorc as my two combat styles. No more rock tossing for me!

Edited by Zergnaut