New Jedi/Trooper RP Guild Start up

impolar

Hey All,

Looking to create a 18+ Heavy-RP Jedi/Military/Civilian guild loosely focused around the concept of The Outbound Flight Novel by Timothy Zahn. Essentially a group of Jedi, Republic Military and Civilians on a colonization mission to a new planet to establish a republic colony and jedi enclave/grey order. I am hoping to start the guild story in the final phases of preparation for this mission and then heading off in search of a new home where the more traditional RP can begin.

I myself have been Roleplaying for about 5 years now, I've spent the last 2 focused mainly on SWTOR. I have plenty of experience with administration for RP guilds/servers but this of course isn't something I can accomplish by myself. Im looking for a number of enthusiastic and like minded individuals to help form the core group of Officers, Staff, In-Game Leaders and just early contributors. Naturally if you would like to fill an Officer or Staff position Veteran Experience in RP guilds of this sort and in leadership positions will be necessary. I am however happy to teach all that I know and am always open to criticism and advice in polishing this idea

A few primary goals for the guild:

- In depth story telling both guild-wide and on a more specialized mission level

- Progression systems, Master/Padawn RP, Specialization's

- Civilian Job system as well as diplomacy RP (I.E Senators and Colonial

Government)

- Republic Military and Fleet RP

- Events and Scheduled RP blocks throughout the week

- A professional looking discord and enjin

- Creating a unique spin on this type of project

If you are interested in becoming a part of this project or want further details please shoot me a DM on discord at Bert#1413

looking forward to hearing from you! May the force be with you, always.

Edited by impolar

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I sent a friend request on Discord, just in case you're still willing to establish this idea.

My partner and I just recently started playing SWTOR and we come from a heavy RP background, with experience in many other MMOs. We also both have experiences in guild and discord server management within roleplay guilds and we would absolutely love to be a part of this.

Currently, we're both brand new so we're working on levelling up our characters and getting outfits, etc, however we already have a few backstories established thanks to us knowing the lore for a while (though they can be amended somewhat to fit your vision, if we need to).

Would love to hear back, if you're still interested!