so like..? been having a problem the last two weeks where everytime i log in...

CloudedxMarbles

everytime i log in i have to change my password or it's wrong, hilarious that i use the save PW on chrome to set it, so it literally isn't changing... like why can i log into the site change my pass and log in, like it wasn't just spamming a lie of wrong password..? not going to be dealing with this much longer since can't really get any help on SWTOR....

OK, wait, slow down. You log in today with password XYZ. Tomorrow, you type XYZ and you get told your password is wrong? Is that what's happening?

Or is it just that you get a new "one time" password by email? (It's a misnomer, or at least ambiguous, and should have been called a "single-use" password - it can be used one time.)

If it's the latter, that's because your IP address changes each time, which could be for one or more of the following reasons:

* You log in from home and school/work (which inevitably have different IP addresses);

* You log in to the game on your PC (using your main Internet service) and the web site on your phone which for some reason is using cellular data, and therefore has a different IP address.

The solution to the "one time" password thing is to download an authenticator app on your phone and set up your SWTOR account to use it (in the My SWTOR section of the web site - the serial number the app will ask for is your *account* serial number that the web site will give you.

If, on the other hand, the system is telling you that your password is no longer XYZ, first of all check for Caps Lock (if that's on, you'll be typing xyz instead of XYZ, and that difference *matters*), and then (a) Change, as a matter of urgence, your *email* password, to stop people snooping your email and deleting the email that says your SWTOR password got changed, and (b) Change your SWTOR password *again*, to something that is not XYZ.