Mein SWTOR schließt sich sofort, nachdem ich auf Play gedrückt habe! Dringend Hilfe

schreenshot

Hier gibt es leider keinen technischen Support mehr, da müsstest du dich an EA Answer HQ Swtor oder EA Help/Kundendienst wenden.

Zu deinem Problem, das kann viele Ursachen haben, da du keine Fehlermeldungen oder weitere Infos angibst, kann ich auch nur raten und dir die Tipps geben die bei kürzlichen Problemen nach dem letzten Patch wohl helfen sollen.

Vielleicht hilft dir davon ja was weiter.

Hi folks,

Here are two workarounds that should help players on Windows 7 who encounter the C1/C7 error.

1. Workaround 1: disable desktop composition in the compatibility settings
  2. Workaround 2: Start swtor.exe and launcher.exe as admin w/ compatibility for XP SP3

Please, let us know if those workarounds helped you.

Hi folks,

Our team is still looking into this issue. I'll update you when I have more information.

For your information, some players on Windows 10 were able to fix the issue by updating their Windows to version 1909.

Hi all,

Our team is still looking into the issue you encounter.

For those on Windows 7 who still encounter the C1/C7 error message, updating Visual C++ to the latest version should help you: The latest supported Visual C++ downloads.

Thank you and do not hesitate to let me know if this troubleshooting helped you.

Was auch wohl einigen geholfen hat wäre

I use windows 7. These solutions didn't work for me. However, in Solution 1, when I tried checking "disable visual themes" instead of checking "disable desktop composition", that seemingly fixed the problem. The game starts now.

oder

aus https://answers.ea.com/t5/STAR-WARS-The-Old-Republic/Seit-Patch-6-1-4c-startet-Spiel-nicht-mehr/td-p/9703745/page/2

RealymanLP

Hallo @LordHelix

Entschuldige bitte die späte Antwort.

Ich habe nochmals nachgehakt und als Möglichkeit bekommen, statt winXP SP3, Windows 7 bei Kompatibilität auszuwählen.

Ebenfalls solltest du mal versuchen, die "Desktop Composition" zu deaktivieren oder sämtliche Visual Themes zu deaktivieren.

Edited by Khaleijo