New player lost speeder

PiggyTarantino

That's as clear as mud. 🤔

Did you actually 'buy' a speeder and now you can't find it?

If you bought a speeder you should either have a token in your (full?) inventory that you right-click to add the speeder to your "mounts" - or - the speeder went directly to you 'mounts/vehicles' list.

Open your "Abilities" menu; use the drop down to select 'Mounts' (you may need to scroll the drop down) and see if the speeder is listed there.

If it is, drag it's icon to a skillbar slot to use it. (Also check to see if it may already be on a skillbar.)

Hello, I am lvl 18 and finally went to a trainer and clicked on the speeder that was there, however, I had a full inventory and was wondering how I could get it? I am also a sub

If you went to a *trainer*, what you saw was driving lessons rather than an actual speeder, and the driving lessons don't go into your inventory, so you can just buy the "speeder" == permission to use speeders.

If, instead, you went to a <Speeder Vendor> or similar, that would give you a token that goes into your inventory. Go to a vendor and seil some of the junk you've accumulated, to free up inventory spaces.