CE Upgrade

stefboy

Could it be made possible to upgrade your account to CE status or at least be able to somehow gain acces to the CE vendor? I would love to be able to get the imp/rep trooper armor sets. :)

1. It still is, if you can get hold of an unused CE box code. That's not a trivial task, but it can be done.(1)

2. Yes, it could be made possible in some other way, of course.

The most obvious way to make it available would be for BioWare to make them available as a direct-purchase option on the web store, in the same way that they have the Digital Upgrade pack, but giving all the digital-only CE goodies. (That is, no Gnost-Dural book, no Malgus statue, etc.) Within the universe of MMORPGs, there is precedent for this, some small games that probably only I've heard of.(2)

(1) I did it this way, about eighteen months ago. It was a complete unopened CE box, including the code.

(2) I'm yanking your chain. They are fairly major titles, especially Elder Scrolls Online, Guild Wars 2, Final Fantasy 14.

Digital Upgrade

Isn't this what is being asked for? I know you get the VIP ring, allowing access to the upper VIP area on the Fleet (and the vendors therein, and possibly the CE vendor on the main floor). I get two of these every time I make a new character, since I had the Digital Deluxe, and then added the boxed CE when I received it as a gift later.

Which one do the faction armor sets come from? The GSF paint jobs? I get so many pets, mounts, companions, armor sets, decorations, and titles on a new character, that I lost track of which purchase or event they come from. lol

Isn't this what is being asked for? I know you get the VIP ring, allowing access to the upper VIP area on the Fleet (and the vendors therein, and possibly the CE vendor on the main floor).

The Digital Upgrade does *not* give access to the CE vendor, which is the problem that people are trying to solve.

Which one do the faction armor sets come from? The GSF paint jobs? I get so many pets, mounts, companions, armor sets, decorations, and titles on a new character, that I lost track of which purchase or event they come from. lol

If by "faction armour sets", you mean Republic Officer and Imperial Trooper, no, they come from the CE vendor. If you mean the legacy-bound flight suits that come in the mail, they were originally gifts for being a player when GSF released, as were the GSF paint jobs in the mail.

the legacy-bound flight suits that come in the mail, they were originally gifts for being a player when GSF released, as were the GSF paint jobs in the mail.

Yes, these were the ones. Thanks. I've had them so long, that I forgot where they came from. At some point, I also feel like they changed the crates from BtL to BoP, since I have some crates, and some sets in my Legacy Storage, and newer characters end up having to keep them in Cargo..

Yes, these were the ones. Thanks. I've had them so long, that I forgot where they came from. At some point, I also feel like they changed the crates from BtL to BoP, since I have some crates, and some sets in my Legacy Storage, and newer characters end up having to keep them in Cargo..

That's right, they did change the crates that way, but the armour in the crate is still BtL.