Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

Megaflayer
12.13.2011 , 08:17 AM | #281
Thanks for this update. It's not precise, but I wasn't expecting precise. Now, I think I'll get ready for work early, just in case I get in around 10. That way I should have time to create some characters before work.

Quote: Originally Posted by DocSavag View Post
Yea I hate it when those elitists at the Sizzler get seated before me just because they were there before I showed up! Jerks!
LMAO. I know. How dare they arrive before me? What makes them so great?

sparkleav
12.13.2011 , 08:18 AM | #282
Quote: Originally Posted by Pleborian View Post
i pre-ordered mine a while ago thru gamestation, but i only entered my code last monday, does this mean seein as i didnt do the smart thing and entered it in strait away that im going to miss ALOT of the early access?
It did say early access would be granted in order that the codes were redeemed
પ્રજાસત્તાક માટે! - want to know what it says? Drop it into Google Translate.
*I'm a cookie master!*

Knotoc
12.13.2011 , 08:18 AM | #283
I guess there is some confusion on the forums because people from July are still not in yet I saw one guy from December claiming he was in.
Krönos - Sith Juggernaut
Alenton - Jedi Sentinel

DarthEleVator
12.13.2011 , 08:18 AM | #284
Funny, I pre-ordered on the 21st and people I know who did on the 23rd of July got in before me. So with those facts, you are lying.
The Force is only with you, because I have allowed it.

jedimastermaniac
12.13.2011 , 08:18 AM | #285
Thanks for the info
I preordered 22 july with being mailed the code at 24th i hope i mean it today
Kudos :P
 I am a Windows and Mac user and I support a SWTOR mac client sometime in the future
Show your support:http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=9731131
Bounty Hunter

PikeyBarkin
12.13.2011 , 08:18 AM | #286
Quote: Originally Posted by keldare View Post
gods, so much whining going on this a MASSIVE launch cut bioware some slack jeez they´r doing great.
i think that anyone here, should try and do better. i know i couldnt..

Ztekan
12.13.2011 , 08:18 AM | #287
My broether got hes mail

EU player and pre-ordred 22 july

darthmazley
12.13.2011 , 08:18 AM | #288
problem is SR that ain't going to make ppl happy. I personally don't give a flying monkey butt when i get in. I am happy to wait lol. But the mass majority of ppl will not be happy just brace yourself for the hate that is coming your way lol.
Guest-280: how will the cover system work in 8m flashpoints or w.e raids are named?
Gabe: We'll be resetting Operations on Tuesday morning.

Atreas
12.13.2011 , 08:18 AM | #289
Quote: Originally Posted by Condiss View Post
Thanks for the update. If only there was a way to check when I redeemed my code; I thought I redeemed the 21st. I suppose that knowing won't exactly change my early access start time anyway :P. Hope things are going well out in Austin. Congrats!
To check the date you redeemed your pre-order code, login to your account on swtor.com. Click on My Account in the upper right hand corner of the page. On the right hand side there will be a Code Redemption button. Click on that. The bottom of the page should say Code Redemption history. The date you entered your pre-order code will be there.

Miccas

cHodAXuk
12.13.2011 , 08:18 AM | #290
Bioware, you are being overly cautious. The three people in my guild already playing on Legions of Lettow server are running around in empty zones, literally a dozen people in Hutta starter zone. They all pre-ordered on the 21st, time to start opening this us a bit and get those starter zones halfway busy or this is going to be an exercise in frustration for those of us who ordered a few days later.