Bioware, we need to talk...

Submit a support ticket and be as detailed as possible. It's a bug, and I'm pretty sure they're aware of it, because when my raid team finished and submitted tickets they granted the achievements pretty quickly

Seeing a contradiction. You are missing 8 man veteran, but said you did 16 man raid.

Edit: Unless you did 16 man veteran?

16m hm ==> 16 man Hard Mode == the old name for what is now Veteran. But yes, the photo shows that 8-man Veteran is missing, which *shouldn't* be granted for running 16-man.

Edited by SteveTheCynic

16m hm ==> 16 man Hard Mode == the old name for what is now Veteran. But yes, the photo shows that 8-man Veteran is missing, which *shouldn't* be granted for running 16-man.

I mean, the picture also very clearly shows that 16man HM is also missing. You don't need to do 8 man to be in a group for 16 man, lmao

The parse log is also definitely for 16 man Vet, not 8 man, and he does have the title but no Vet achievements at all. With 16 man known to be bugged, I'd say that's enough evidence to assume they're telling the truth about doing 16 man and it bugging and not granting the achievement

Edited by HamadKyron

I mean, the picture also very clearly shows that 16man HM is also missing. You don't need to do 8 man to be in a group for 16 man, lmao

The *selected* item is for 8-man, and I didn't have access to the game to see what the other incomplete one is.

And I in no way think that completing 8-man is required *by the game* before you can do 16-man.

The parse log is also definitely for 16 man Vet, not 8 man, and he does have the title but no Vet achievements at all. With 16 man known to be bugged, I'd say that's enough evidence to assume they're telling the truth about doing 16 man and it bugging and not granting the achievement

Sure, but the *picture* is unclear - to highlight an issue with 16-man, it would have been better to select the (incomplete) 16-man achievement instead of the 8-man one.