Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

i have uncovered the *secret SOURCE* of 7.0 ....

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Public Test Server
i have uncovered the *secret SOURCE* of 7.0 ....

Nee-Elder
07.25.2021 , 03:24 AM | #1
... and it looks like BioWare's patented sense of humor is well intact---> https://i.imgur.com/GJIDpR9.jpg

(re: that PHOTO is evidence of
Spoiler
)

p.s. i always wished the Devs had gotten rid of 'Fleet stations' (in favor of guild Flagships) and instead made the 2 capital cities (Coruscant & Dromund Kaas) as the true more appropriate player 'hubs' for the game....since they are indeed, canon-wise, forr the GALAXY as a whole.
Never tell me the odds! - (Fix SPACE! 4.0ur *Community*)

ssupercid
07.25.2021 , 03:32 AM | #2
kill it with fire ahhhhh
Classic 2.x Swtor pls

Voroschuk
07.25.2021 , 03:38 AM | #3
Would be funny if they will make this droid the default companion on PTS, and if you'll try to dismiss him his lights will turn red and he will electrocute you))

SteveTheCynic
07.25.2021 , 05:39 AM | #4
That would be in one of the two wings of gardens in front of the Senate Tower on Coruscant, rught? The ones that have been there since 1.0?

Evidence of the prescience of the original development team...
Something you find difficult is a lesson on how to play better, not a punishment for playing badly.
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
Latest patch notes at http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes

TevosisHot
07.25.2021 , 08:59 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Voroschuk View Post
Would be funny if they will make this droid the default companion on PTS, and if you'll try to dismiss him his lights will turn red and he will electrocute you))
If it's like the default companion in the first iteration of the pts it will die on a bantha fart

Voroschuk
07.25.2021 , 10:35 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by TevosisHot View Post
If it's like the default companion in the first iteration of the pts it will die on a bantha fart
It will play dead once the combat starts, so mobs won't touch him)

Kass
07.27.2021 , 10:48 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Nee-Elder View Post
... and it looks like BioWare's patented sense of humor is well intact---> https://i.imgur.com/GJIDpR9.jpg

(re: that PHOTO is evidence of
Spoiler
)

p.s. i always wished the Devs had gotten rid of 'Fleet stations' (in favor of guild Flagships) and instead made the 2 capital cities (Coruscant & Dromund Kaas) as the true more appropriate player 'hubs' for the game....since they are indeed, canon-wise, forr the GALAXY as a whole.
And the Fleets of the Factions?

Seems to me they got it right, and kept the social MMO part to a size that allowed players to see each other and interact rather than be km's apart.
Kass'yan
KTD - Republic Commando - "We're coming... and we're bringing Guns..."
"All Mods have been alerted to your presence, sir!" *
S0-B1 aw350m3n355 @ b31ng a Tr011 ha5 b33n c0mpr0m15ed. Mu5t f1nd 3as13r markz

Nee-Elder
08.01.2021 , 03:45 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Voroschuk View Post
ROFL i so hope BioWare dev team sees this and does that ^

Sense of humor (and any acknowledgements therein ) goes a long way toward calming the community imo

Quote: Originally Posted by SteveTheCynic View Post
That would be in one of the two wings of gardens in front of the Senate Tower on Coruscant, rught? The ones that have been there since 1.0?
Yep , but i just randomly stumbled by them again while playing an ALT and just thought it was ever so appropriate

Quote: Originally Posted by Kass View Post
And the Fleets of the Factions?

90% full of garbage, trolls, jerks, political propaganda bots, keyboard "courage" types, credit spammers, and whatever other bottom-feeding slime-of-humanity decides to crawl out of their basement woodwork into SWTOR.

imho, for the *10th Anniversary* , if BioWare truly wanted to celebrate , they should have an all-server EVENT whereby both faction fleets crash into eachother and blow up into space dust.

Then, get EA to provide some budget$$$ for in-game chat MODERATORS and make Coruscant & Dromund Kaas be the legit centers-of-the-galaxy (as they are in SW canon) for all players of all levels.

Nee-Elder
09.09.2021 , 03:25 PM | #9
So umm , if all this 'pruning' and such is leading toward something masterfully secretive like THIS: https://www.swtor.com/community/show...19#post9969719 ....for SWTOR, then i'll be more than happy to retract all my prior criticisms & skepticisms.