Where is our Season 3 Replicas?

LordSitho

Today , 04:50 PM | #2

As stated in the Game Update 6.2.1 patch notes, those will only be available when Season 14 starts later this Spring.

To avoid multiple threads concerning the same subject, I am closing this one.

God.. I even subscribed for this.. Very unprofessional! :mad:

"Later this spring" per the patch notes

It's worded a bit oddly because they say the season is over and the very next sentence begins with "New rewards can be found at Giradda the Hutt on the Fleet," however it looks like that ties in with the whole "later this spring" bit

More waiting. Disappointing, but nothing new in terms of rollouts.

But aren't you excited to spend 400k a pop on amp rolls?!

"Later this spring" per the patch notes

It's worded a bit oddly because they say the season is over and the very next sentence begins with "New rewards can be found at Giradda the Hutt on the Fleet," however it looks like that ties in with the whole "later this spring" bit

More waiting. Disappointing, but nothing new in terms of rollouts.

But aren't you excited to spend 400k a pop on amp rolls?!

If your a player who has returned to the game, you notice this article

https://www.swtor.com/info/news/article/20210125

It was never stated that the rewards would be released at the beginning of season 14 and that's the problem.

God.. I even subscribed for this.. Very unprofessional! :mad:

I did too thinking the rewards would be released at the end of the season. Do you have to be stay a subscriber to be able equip the weapons though ? I don't want to resub a month later just to do that

Edited by happerycube

This is a joint statement written with fellow mates who can't publish on the forum:

Devs are screwing over pvp community, especially ranked pvp community for too many years. Their incompetence, their extreme lack of professionalism and their lack of will to do well by listening to the player base are making them the worst devs among all other games I play. Others mmos are worth way more than SWTOR. The game isn't the issue itself, SWTOR is paradoxically a really good game, numerous things should be changed due to a certain stupidity in the thinking process though. The issue are the devs themselves. As customers, we expect a certain professionnalism which cruelly lacks to these people that prefer ignore players' wishes.

This is a joint statement written with fellow mates who can't publish on the forum:

Devs are screwing over pvp community, especially ranked pvp community for too many years. Their incompetence, their extreme lack of professionalism and their lack of will to do well by listening to the player base are making them the worst devs among all other games I play. Others mmos are worth way more than SWTOR. The game isn't the issue itself, SWTOR is paradoxically a really good game, numerous things should be changed due to a certain stupidity in the thinking process though. The issue are the devs themselves. As customers, we expect a certain professionnalism which cruelly lacks to these people that prefer ignore players' wishes.

This! I did make a post about this. This is unprofessional and disrespectful. They suddendly changed something that have been a good way to proceed about the gain/efforts from players. Facts. They won't get away with this non sense.

Here is the proof on how they change their mind.

First annoucement:

https://www.swtor.com/info/news/article/20210125

or

https://vulkk.com/2021/01/26/swtor-ranked-pvp-season-13-rewards-announced/

Few days ago:

https://www.swtor.com/patchnotes

Ranked PvP Season 13 - Season 13 of Ranked PvP has come to a close. New rewards can be found at Giradda the Hutt on the Fleet and players will receive rewards based off of their highest ranked rating when Season 14 starts later this Spring!

The less ranked players the better :)

No... you are way out of the trail. We need more people for the ranked to pop. Otherwise ranked will not be playable. If you want less people go to Satele Shan server.

Edited by TheOverMind-

The less ranked players the better :)

Why you say this? Seems a bit of a selfish response, surely having a larger population overall in any game mode is more healthy for the game and will encourage better competition.

Why you say this? Seems a bit of a selfish response, surely having a larger population overall in any game mode is more healthy for the game and will encourage better competition.

Sorry u guys didnt get it, I didnt write it in a correct way. The top rewards are always taken by the few elite pvp players so for them, the less people there are the better as they can do their thing to get to top spots.

Sorry u guys didnt get it, I didnt write it in a correct way. The top rewards are always taken by the few elite pvp players so for them, the less people there are the better as they can do their thing to get to top spots.

You have to try getting the top at least. Otherwise you don't get your chance. Don't mind what they do or what they say. Your goal is to acheive the top and improve each single battle. It takes time it's true and yet after years I still didn't have what I seek the most but I did improve. Look I switch between this game and heroes of the storm. I wasn't able to get further diamond 5 under 5 years. Sometimes I know I don't deserve to get further and sometimes I do. I have seen many people who do not deserve to be silver or gold in swtor but they are. Same as heroes of the storm. This is the same story for all games tbh. You have to deal about what is offered to you and that's all.

Edited by TheOverMind-

You have to try getting the top at least. Otherwise you don't get your chance. Don't mind what they do or what they say. Your goal is to acheive the top and improve each single battle. It takes time it's true and yet after years I still didn't have what I seek the most but I did improve. Look I switch between this game and heroes of the storm. I wasn't able to get further diamond 5 under 5 years. Sometimes I know I don't deserve to get further and sometimes I do. I have seen many people who do not deserve to be silver or gold in swtor but they are. Same as heroes of the storm. This is the same story for all games tbh. You have to deal about what is offered to you and that's all.

He is talking about players that go straight to the top every year, the same people . Unlike you , they don't try anything. They just end up there instant , as natural as breathing or walking . While others really struggle with it and fail at some point along way . Ar they that good ? I don't know ... maybe . There are players that do everything right all the time, but they also have a few 10 thousand games in their pocket as well . ;)