Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Are there any pvp guild that exist at all in this game at all????

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Are there any pvp guild that exist at all in this game at all????

Shraken_DT
10.20.2021 , 07:53 PM | #11
Aside from my last post... Does anyone have any hope for better PVP come the now X-pac?

TrixxieTriss
10.20.2021 , 11:24 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Shraken_DT View Post
Aside from my last post... Does anyone have any hope for better PVP come the now X-pac?
Nope. Mine finally died in 6.0

waisting
10.21.2021 , 10:01 AM | #13
There is the potential with some of the changes (like making hard stun a choice rather than default) but we'll see I guess. There's also the potential that it makes it worse with class balance, as some classes will have their cc as a more obvious choice while others have to give up something more impactful to have access to it.

Zipacnaa
10.23.2021 , 06:37 PM | #14
I resubscribed yesterday after 7 years hoping that it's been long enough I'm sure things have gotten better by now holy **** was I shocked that the game had literally been taken over by RP players and LARPers....

I am and always will be a hardcore PVP player and I've always loved Star wars the Old Republic PVP if there are any guilds out there that consistently run on a daily basis organized war zones please for the love of God please post here or private message me whatever I am praying to God that I am not going to unsubscribe my account for the last time and walk away from a game that had unlimited potential when it first released I even played beta yeah they were bugs but this game had infinite potential but no it's filled with people who truly try to be everything that they cannot be in life I know this sounds a little toxic but that's how passionate I am about Star wars and this game Star wars the Old Republic right now is like Disney's version of Star wars the Old Republic the only thing that's missing is Mickey mouse running around with a lightsaber honestly though if there's any guilds that run organized war zones on a regular basis and maybe even the occasional operation I'm your Man I'm even willing to transfer servers hit me up pretty please I beg you....
Jeepers. You are aware that commas exist ? You could even throw in a line break, just to go wild.

Samcuu
10.24.2021 , 08:43 PM | #15
My best guess for 7.0 is that it's gonna be a crazy like 3 shot kill burst meta in 7.0. Mostly cuz classes are losing dcds and then I'm sure bioware as per tradition will create a gear grind and introduce a new augment tier. So higher dmg higher stats less dcds. Seems like a bad combo to me. A couple decent players playing burst spec can already do a ton of dmg and blow ppl up in 6.0, gonna be wild in 7.0.

TheVoyant
11.12.2021 , 11:27 AM | #16
There's quite a few. You'll find most of us in Warzones or Arenas.

Also a lot of us focus on private group challenges or duel tournaments these days due to poor gameplay in Warzones.

Plus a lot of the 8 man team maps are a lot of fun when used for smaller scale.

Its just another one of those aspects that suffers due to poor organizational systems on the UI side of things. No place to list events, etc.

Run a tournament once a week, PvP 2-3 nights a week, and I see the same few guilds commonly.

TheVoyant
11.12.2021 , 11:29 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Samcuu View Post
My best guess for 7.0 is that it's gonna be a crazy like 3 shot kill burst meta in 7.0. Mostly cuz classes are losing dcds and then I'm sure bioware as per tradition will create a gear grind and introduce a new augment tier. So higher dmg higher stats less dcds. Seems like a bad combo to me. A couple decent players playing burst spec can already do a ton of dmg and blow ppl up in 6.0, gonna be wild in 7.0.
Seeings how AoE/Stun 30% DR is gone... 7.0 might as well be called "Legacy of the Stealth" It is going to be a hot mess.